💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Highest paid actors of 2020, The Rock tops the list

Kimmo

Featured Posts

Damon
6 hours ago, Doot said:

Are those the pics from the article or did you literally just pictures of each of their asses? :spin:

can't seem to fond ryan's one :billie:

6 hours ago, Lorde Von Kok said:

Am I the only one who thinks The Rock is very unattractive :billie: ?

for some reason i atriggle to see him as human :bear:

... and now i just sit in silence.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FentyGa
1 hour ago, Kimmo said:

Well I guess he does have a good personality,  how did he get so famous though? We will never know... 

because hamilton was a cultural phenomenon and he wrote it snd starred in it lol

then one job led to another, etc

Ziggy
6 hours ago, bionic said:

Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson has minimal acting talent beyond raising an eyebrow whilst glaring, why he continues to get work in liberal Hollywood whilst being a Trumpian Republican astounds me. 

And who is paying Jackie Chan $40m in the year of our Lord 2020?

The Rock supports trump? To be clear, it isn’t like I’ve been supporting this man’s acting career up until now so whatever your answer will probably not change that :laughga:

bionic
55 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

The Rock supports trump? To be clear, it isn’t like I’ve been supporting this man’s acting career up until now so whatever your answer will probably not change that :laughga:

Yes, although based on other posts in this thread he is now joining the other Republicans who see the sinking TRUMP SHIP and are abandoning him and pretending they never backed him

buy bionic

2 hours ago, stevana229 said:

if each of these actors donated a fraction of their years salary, they could most likely end poverty in this country... but no... they want to say "were just like you" as they camp out in their 3 story mansions 

If you think poverty within the US would suddenly be solved by three actors donation fractions if their salary for one single year....

Ziggy
7 minutes ago, bionic said:

Yes, although based on other posts in this thread he is now joining the other Republicans who see the sinking TRUMP SHIP and are abandoning him and pretending they never backed him

Why is it always the jacked cis men that are so problematic lmao. S i g h

stevana229
1 hour ago, Runway said:

I don’t get this communist mindset :duck: 

Bill Gates donates a part of his salary every year which helps millions of Americans. NEXT 

8 hours ago, Doot said:

Are those the pics from the article or did you literally just pictures of each of their asses? :spin:

@Kimmo knew wtf he was doing. :emma:

raragaga

mediocre talent

xoxo

JusKeepBreathin
8 hours ago, bionic said:

Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson has minimal acting talent beyond raising an eyebrow whilst glaring, why he continues to get work in liberal Hollywood whilst being a Trumpian Republican astounds me. 

And who is paying Jackie Chan $40m in the year of our Lord 2020?

I think these numbers reflect all there income not just acting. 

Jackie makes alot of money overseas that he probably reports here. 

I don't think Miranda made all that money from his acting gigs either it probably a large sum from Hamilton. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

LaLuna
9 hours ago, Kimmo said:

Is for ACTORS :saladga: the list for actresses will be released next month

Cool, we'll get to see how sexist Hollywood is and that women still don't get paid as much as men :lolly:

Archived