💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Rina Sawayama stans Gaga and Chromatica

blackstar

Featured Posts

blackpink
2 hours ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

her and bree runway to me are the closest pop stars we've gotten to gaga in terms of creativity.

yea she talked about how she contacted gaga's vocal coach after watching the Sound of Music Medley and trained to try and reach her level of vocal ability 

TEA

the fact that both Rina and Bree stan Gaga too :giveup: 

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monstertoronto
2 hours ago, OMonster said:

I see Rina as the closest pop star to Gaga since, well... Gaga. 

She's extremely talented. She even trained her voice, specifically, in the same way Gaga did and you can hear it in a lot of her tracks. She said in an interview that she wanted her voice to sound a lot heavier and lower, 'like Lady Gaga'. 

I'd love for Gaga to take Rina under her wing and help her hit the big time. A collab would be really cool, too. 

Or... Rina could open The Chromatica Ball. 

Please :bradley:

Agree!  She would be the most perfect opener for Gaga, and Rina has a  club tour scheduled for next year too. Opening for a stadium would be such a great opportunity for her and she’ll already have the band and tour setup ready to go!  Someone tweet their managers!

23 hours ago, monstertoronto said:

Agree!  She would be the most perfect opener for Gaga, and Rina has a  club tour scheduled for next year too. Opening for a stadium would be such a great opportunity for her and she’ll already have the band and tour setup ready to go!  Someone tweet their managers!

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

joannesrats

Literally imagine her opening in a stadium for Gaga with the song "Who's Gonna Save U Now" and the budgetttt that Gaga would give her. It'd be insane and I'd KILL to see it 

Archived