💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Rina Sawayama stans Gaga and Chromatica

blackstar

Featured Posts

KatieJudasGaga4

Her album is AMAZING! I hope there is a future collaboration!

Chromatica and SAWAYAMA top 2 best albums of the year :vegas:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ZiggyZiggs
30 minutes ago, Levine said:

She's being doing this for months now. Can Gaga collab with her already?

she's best friends with HANA and bloodpop, and gaga put 2 of her songs in her apple music women's day playlist, it's only a matter of time at this point

Pop Music
22 minutes ago, OMonster said:

Or... Rina could open The Chromatica Ball. 

bitch I can't tell you how much I would live for that 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

ZiggyZiggs
22 minutes ago, OMonster said:

I see Rina as the closest pop star to Gaga since, well... Gaga. 

She's extremely talented. She even trained her voice, specifically, in the same way Gaga did and you can hear it in a lot of her tracks. She said in an interview that she wanted her voice to sound a lot heavier and lower, 'like Lady Gaga'. 

I'd love for Gaga to take Rina under her wing and help her hit the big time. A collab would be really cool, too. 

Or... Rina could open The Chromatica Ball. 

Please :bradley:

her and bree runway to me are the closest pop stars we've gotten to gaga in terms of creativity.

yea she talked about how she contacted gaga's vocal coach after watching the Sound of Music Medley and trained to try and reach her level of vocal ability 

Rudz Xinc
2 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

she's best friends with HANA and bloodpop, and gaga put 2 of her songs in her apple music women's day playlist, it's only a matter of time at this point

Imagine your existance being recognized by your biggest idol.

Thanks GGD for introducing her music to me.

CDG is life.

Look at those clowns

HausOfAntonio

Rina is the ONLY. O N L Y. 

O

N

L

Y

current pop star with a VISION. 

OMonster
Just now, HausOfAntonio said:

Rina is the ONLY. O N L Y. 

O

N

L

Y

current pop star with a VISION. 

Yeah, she's really special. 

With a little more budget and investment, I think the level of serve could be huge. 

I want her to breakthrough so bad - out of all the new artists, I think that Rina would put her money into her art and create some incredible spectacles just like Gaga did. She'd have the elaborate staging, costumes, concepts... I just know she's got it in her but is held back (not sonically, ofc) by the lack of resources. 

I want Rina to be able to execute the blockbuster vision I know she has :bradley:

subtext / fantasy

HausOfAntonio
1 hour ago, OMonster said:

Yeah, she's really special. 

With a little more budget and investment, I think the level of serve could be huge. 

I want her to breakthrough so bad - out of all the new artists, I think that Rina would put her money into her art and create some incredible spectacles just like Gaga did. She'd have the elaborate staging, costumes, concepts... I just know she's got it in her but is held back (not sonically, ofc) by the lack of resources. 

I want Rina to be able to execute the blockbuster vision I know she has :bradley:

I agree. Sadly I fear she wouldn’t be deemed commercial enough to ever warrant a huge budget. And obviously she has yet to have an organic hit. 

Archived