đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What was Katy Perry referring to?

Francesca Cipriani

Featured Posts

Bradley

Everything tbh. Vocals, dancing, stage presence, versatility, acting, attitude, philanthropy, even in the art of giving interviews.

The only thing I'd say Madonna is better than Gaga is probably the experimental nature of her music but Gaga has never wanted to be an experimental artist. She has made deliberate artistic decisions in keeping all of her albums, including Joanne and Chromatica, commercially accessible to the mainstream audience, and I find that amazing.

high heeled fem
2 hours ago, GaGaAst said:

Better in every way, except single and album promos. But again Madonna isn't sufferring from chronic pain every second.  

I thought BTW promo was decent as **** tbh. So was the artrave Itunefest and the JoAnne nyc bar dive 

however... the other bits in JoAnne and ARTPOP promo I get u

chormatica promo had so much planned... still though nice to see her all over buses etc and around major places ie timessquare etc I would say chromatica has had better promo than last 2 

GaGaAst
3 minutes ago, high heeled fem said:

I thought BTW promo was decent as **** tbh. So was the artrave Itunefest and the JoAnne nyc bar dive 

however... the other bits in JoAnne and ARTPOP promo I get u

chormatica promo had so much planned... still though nice to see her all over buses etc and around major places ie timessquare etc I would say chromatica has had better promo than last 2 

Till ARTPOP her tours were good but sloped after that. But Madonna always had huge promos for almost all her era and iconic performances every now and then

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

jackoajl
2 hours ago, RudraCNG said:

Btw, Gaga seemed... upset? when Katy compared her to Madonna :selena:

I saw that too, but I think it was more of uninterest in meeting Katy.

My new single #Tregua available on your favorite streaming service

high heeled fem
2 hours ago, GaGaAst said:

Till ARTPOP her tours were good but sloped after that. But Madonna always had huge promos for almost all her era and iconic performances every now and then

I didn’t like JoAnne ball as much as I  liked enigma, however there were obviously magical moments like “angel down”. I noticed it’s actually good to be there at the concert in real life to witness whatever your she’s doing then Judge it online, that was the way enigma was for me personally 🤷🏻‍♀️. Totally fine to see it life and bag the **** out of it thougg . Damn, wish I could go back to that night.... such a tiny tiny pit and her flying above... I’ll never forget it that moment... ever.

course nothing tops BTWB lol. 

madonna deff had shining iconic moments for real esp up to 97! Magic **** right there! (Massive Madonna fan here since 95)

Sneaky Oliver
5 hours ago, Madame Goo Goo said:

She's a better singer and actress for sure. Madonna is a better dancer and performer. I'd say they are both equally talented songwriters.

I think this is a pretty fair description! Also it’s great when someone acknowledges Madonnas songwriting 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

not a french fry
5 hours ago, Little99 said:

She's better in everything. Singing, dancing

I am in no way a Madonna fan but Madonna at her prime was an incredible dancer:billie:

social experiment gone wrong

Archived