Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What was Katy Perry referring to?

Francesca Cipriani

Featured Posts

Francesca Cipriani

When Katy Perry and Gaga met for the first time, she spoke the truth when she said "she's the next Madonna, but better"

But better in what? A better dancer? Songwriter? Singer? Performer? What do you think? Discuss! :pole:

GaGaAst

Better in every way, except single and album promos. But again Madonna isn't sufferring from chronic pain every second.  

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

yes and
Just now, GaGaAst said:

Better in every way, except single and album promos. But again Madonna isn't sufferring from chronic pain every second.  

lmao this 

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

Madame Goo Goo

She's a better singer and actress for sure. Madonna is a better dancer and performer. I'd say they are both equally talented songwriters.

Lady Gaga doesn't owe us anything

Lord Temptation

Take what Katy said with a grain of salt. In 2009 literally everyone was sucking up to Gagz. 

SeIena Gomez
32 minutes ago, alicefromabove said:

A better actress I guess

lady gaga oscars GIF by The Academy Awards

Irina Shayk for acting like she was okay during the Oscars?

we are talking about Gaga here

Where is LG7

better at eating pizza and pastas...

but seriously tho, not to shade nor tarnish madonna's legacy and how she paved her way to pop stardom buuuuut

gaga goes full speed but also in depth,

she always finds this human connection to every contemporary aspect of her work and she's so good at marketing and communicating this global brand, with her talents alone (singing, acting, etc.) sealing the deal.

there's no stopping this italian girl from new york in saving humanity

FzV47meMFGc0sNJM2p9GOJ_CJVjxiLMj2eLQVYwf

Genuine Guy 09

Bettter at everything including but not limited to:

Acting, Singing, Celebrity power, humanitarian, dancing (in 2009)

Take your pic darlings!

rs_480x270-180308133710-Katy.gif?fit=aro

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

Jose P

In my opinion, and I say this as the biggest fan of both, Gaga is better at everything except dancing and performing. I mean, whoever says Gaga is better at that hasn’t seen Madonna performing. One thing Madonna hasn’t lost through the ups and downs of her career is her ability to put on one hell of a show. Remember that when it comes to performances she’s THE standard to which female pop stars are held. Obviously Gaga is a top notch performer tho. And for the dancing, well Madonna trained and worked as a dancer before making it in music which says enough.

Archived