💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Selena Gomez confirms BLACKPINK collaboration

EuphoricVibez

Featured Posts

EuphoricVibez

It's official! After weeks of rumors and speculation, Selena Gomez confirmed that she's teaming up with BLACKPINK for a new collaboration.

"So SO excited to announce @BlackPinkOfficial and I have a new song coming out August 28th," the pop star wrote via Instagram on Tuesday (Aug. 11), alongside a sweet and sparkling art featuring the two acts' names over what appears to be dripping chocolate.

The announcement comes just a week after YG Entertainment teased a secret collaboration, and the upcoming song will follow BLACKPINK's record-breaking single, "How You Like That."

BLACKPINK's highly anticipated debut studio album will be arriving on October 2 via YG Entertainment/Interscope Records.

The as-of-yet untitled song will be released Aug. 28. Pre-save it here (https://umusic.digital/vyfibj/).

https://www.billboard.com/amp/articles/columns/k-town/9432672/selena-gomez-confirms-blackpink-collaboration

He/him/his

GagaUnderYou

will outsell and out perform Sour Candy. Selena Gomez does well single wise and on radios.

EuphoricVibez
2 minutes ago, ProjectJoanne said:

Well- Duh! The ACTUAL BLACKPINK posted it :laughga:

Inb4 it's a remix of Sour Candy (with Lady Gaga, and Selena Gomez) :ally:

He/him/his

EuphoricVibez
1 minute ago, GagaUnderYou said:

will outsell and out perform Sour Candy. Selena Gomez does well single wise and on radios.

Yes, it will, especially since it's a single where Sour Candy was only a promo single. :vegas: I can't wait!

He/him/his

GagaUnderYou
5 minutes ago, EuphoricVibez said:

Inb4 it's a remix of Sour Candy (with Lady Gaga, and Selena Gomez) :ally:

Could work lol

EuphoricVibez
1 minute ago, GagaUnderYou said:

Could work lol

It would be a win for all three fanbases, lol

He/him/his

MANiCURE 6
56 minutes ago, GagaUnderYou said:

Of course it will... "Sour Candy" has just been thrown at us like a piece of meat with no promotion except merch and a lyrics video :ladyhaha:

I'm not mad about Selena being the featured artist but I can't see how her voice could suits a BLACKPINK song... BLACKPINK song are usually really energetic and epic and Selena's voice is a bit too smooth and shy sometimes...

Anyway, wait and see as usual.

Red Velvet
1 hour ago, ProjectJoanne said:

Well- Duh! The ACTUAL BLACKPINK posted it :laughga:

what do you mean by that?

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

Red Velvet
8 minutes ago, MANiCURE 6 said:

BLACKPINK song are usually really energetic and epic and Selena's voice is a bit too smooth and shy sometimes...

Jisoo's voice and Lisa while singing is smooth and toned down, so I guess it could work. 

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

3 minutes ago, BLACKPINK said:

what do you mean by that?

They already posted the fact that Selena is featured in their next song, so like why would Selena need to confirm it? :laughga:

Archived