Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Old Ava Max photos surface (Update 9/21: Ava Confirms! [Pg. 5])

ctrclub

Featured Posts

Update (9/21): Ava confirmed this era! See page 5!!

bunch of photos from 2006-2008 when she released music as Amanda Kay have surfaced today! We finally have artwork for two songs (Dream Away & Treat Me Like a Lady) that she mentioned in interviews last year.  Imgur gallery (updated 8/19): https://imgur.com/a/LM8CvcB

image.png

Update: More photos have surfaced including the 2 pictures below!

image.pngimage.png

Listenable songs from this era: 

Spoiler

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, ctrclub said:

A bunch of photos from 2006-2008 when she released music as Amanda Kay have surfaced today! We finally have artwork for two songs (Dream Away & Treat Me Like a Lady) that she mentioned in interviews last year.  Imgur gallery: https://imgur.com/a/LM8CvcB

image.png

I was just about to post this omg. Anyways I'm gonna keep spamming stream Kings & Queens at least for 30 seconds if not full because I want to see a RedOne song chart in 2020, stream it people it's close to debuting on the Hot 100 either next or the following week!! :grr:

GagaUnderYou

Wow she's beautiful 

Love and prefer her as Ava Max

her red & blue era looked promising too 

Xoxo Adriana

that means she would’ve been 12-14 in these pics. she does NOT look THAT young in any of these :ladyhaha: this would easily have to be late 00s-early 10s

1 minute ago, Xoxo Adriana said:

that means she would’ve been 12-14 in these pics. she does NOT look like a young teen in any of these :ladyhaha: this would easily have to be late 00s-early 10s

Well it’s rumored that her label made her lie about her age :billie:

DrKindnessKunt1999
1 minute ago, PETTY said:

Well it’s rumored that her label made her lie about her age :billie:

How old is she rumored to be? 

Vitleysingur
3 minutes ago, The Fame said:

"Amanda beach feet"

:triggered:

This is a brand new case for Mr. Carino african american dancing GIF

Dreams of you and me are in the dirt.

3 minutes ago, KindnessKunt1999 said:

People claim to have evidence that she was born in 1991 which would make her 29 but they have her listed as 26 and Born in 1994

2 minutes ago, KindnessKunt1999 said:

Based on this video, 2013 press release, and 2008 myspace screenshot below, she was born in 1993. 

Spoiler

"Hizz Music presents: AVA, born Amanda Ava Koci on February, 16, 1993 is an American recording artist and songwriter based out of Los Angeles, CA. AVA is co-produced by Dr.Luke´s team, multi planinum producer and songwriter for Katy Perry, Ke$ha, Rihanna, Nicki Minaj, etc. Co-Producers are JKash, Ammo & Kool Kojak, Kevin Rudolf and Grammy winner Evan "Kidd" Bogart, publishers are Prescription Songs / Dr. Luke and Hizz Music"

image.png

Omg shes also an ex-Dr. Luke project, I can’t handle this tonight. Let me inhale this white claw :giveup: 

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

Sis turned 5 shades lighter... :ladyhaha:

Stream Kings & Queens and Who’s Laughing Now fellow Avatars!

1 minute ago, good said:

Omg shes also an ex-Dr. Luke project, I can’t handle this tonight. Let me inhale this white claw :giveup: 

Now I know how she met Cirkut, the whole Birthday party thing seemed fishy to me.

Archived