💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
sales

"Kings & Queens" surpasses "Stupid Love" in streams

DC

Featured Posts

Sky del Blue

I can't believe this song is not that big of a deal in US, she is very popular in europe (at least where I'm from). I don't understand why some of you are giving her hard time, she's very talented and sweet and deserves all the success.

Just now, CHROMATICON said:

RedOne got the last laugh at the end :emma: Who's Laughing Now.mp3

Which is a BOP and a half!!! :firega:

Cameltoe Chariot

It’s all the foot fetishists streaming the track on loop so they can stare at that heinous single cover :bear:

Economy

Wow. I didn't realize it had that many streams. I thought it under performed more :enigma:

But good for her. I actually really like that song

Jose P
4 minutes ago, Madame Goo Goo said:

Well Stupid Love was an absolute flop so are we surprised?

Yeah I wouldn’t say it was an absolute flop tho :awkney:

lifeasgeorge
1 minute ago, Sky del Blue said:

I can't believe this song is not that big of a deal in US, she is very popular in europe (at least where I'm from). I don't understand why some of you are giving her hard time, she's very talented and sweet and deserves all the success.

pop is just not seen as ‘cool’ in the US so it’s harder for these songs to breakthrough. Hip hop and rap are what young people are really into. If it wasn’t for artists like Dua, the wknd, Harry, gaga, and Ariana there would be very little representation for this genre in the US rn tbh

look at stupid love and ROM, they did good in the US but in Europe and other countries that appreciate pop they did much better. 

live and let live

Animal Claws
5 minutes ago, Madame Goo Goo said:

Well Stupid Love was an absolute flop so are we surprised?

It didn't flop...

It’s the superior song, so it is what it deserves. And congrats to the gp for exhibiting better judgment this time. Oh, and congrats to Ava Max, too. :bear:

Just noticed the terribly small advantage, that’s nothing. SL will get more streams in the long run, bye. :bear:

Or maybe not, well hello again. :bear:

Archived