💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

BLACKPINK feat. Selena Gomez 08.28

CHROMATICON

Featured Posts

selenalavigne

YAAASSSSS MY FAV IS COMING. WE'RE GONNA GET LIKE 25 NEW SONGS THIS YEAR AND ALL OF THEM HAVE BEEN BOPS :firega:

https://open.spotify.com/album/4yk2eQg0LdV7b3A020Desg

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
selenalavigne
5 minutes ago, Brandon Flynn said:

guess it won't be a bop, cause BLACKPINK use heavy beats, and Selena's kind of singing (whispering) will not fit to a song.

Maybe she's only as a feature, but we won't hear her, cause she sang too quiet. :cryga:

Have you not heard 

Slow Down, Undercover, and Wolves. Selena has served several times with heavy beats. 

https://open.spotify.com/album/4yk2eQg0LdV7b3A020Desg

killerstiletto

At least now we can stop with all the rumors. I'm not going to look at twitter much because I'm sure it's a mess from those who wanted Ariana. 

Dance!

ELECTROHEART

Meh

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

It's bound to be a hit 

Sour Candy deserved

Literally the most wasted potential ever on a song :madge:

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Gimme More

It’s interesting when Selena haters flock to her threads to bash her, if you don’t like her don’t comment or listen when it comes out.

let the fans enjoy it 

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Red Velvet

That means starting tomorrow, we would get the promo teasers???

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

moonsago

I’m curious. I feel like this can become blackpink’s first top 10 hit. Maybe even top 5, its all up to selena’s fans and how much they’ll wanna pull through 

LOVE FOOLISH

I never understood these “hints” that blinks believed about Aripink :neyde:

I get they’re friends, liked each other insta posts, took pictures with Ariana’s producer, and even met in person, but it was too unrealistic. Using the same emojis? They were hyping this up way too much. Obviously the collab would be with a label mate. Also, if we could get anything like Selena Gomez & The Scene have released, then it’ll be the summer bop we’ve been missing :fatcat: could this be the next red flavor by red velvet this year?! unfortunately, I haven’t been convinced with any kpop releases this summer so far. Please correct me if I’m wrong!

Nonetheless, I am excited! I really enjoyed Selena’s music growing up and I had a crush on her :fatcat: so this is good for me lol

Archived