šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

A case for Replay as a single

Massive Monster

Featured Posts

Massive Monster

I feel like Replay as a single would be a perfect way for Gaga to reclaim her freak, monster, dark and weird vibeĀ :pawsup:Ā If this is something she wants to do obviously.Ā 

It has never left through her career and there's elements of that in the Rain On Me video

Truly she is the Monster Of Pop, it's her thing and I have a strong feeling that the GP and fans are here for it (from reactions on youtube)

Can you just imagine Replay as a single around HalloweenĀ :giveup:Ā 

Thriller/Bad Romance 2.0 incomingĀ :tony:Ā :awesome:

Kind regards

AndrewGr
3 minutes ago, Massive Monster said:

Can you just imagine Replay as a single around HalloweenĀ :giveup:Ā 

No ā™„ļø

The only appropriate Halloween single with dark vibes and a 15 minute short film mv is Alice.Ā 

Massive Monster
2 minutes ago, AndrewGr said:

No ā™„ļø

The only appropriate Halloween single with dark vibes and a 15 minute short film mv is Alice.Ā 

Alice I approveĀ :heart:

Kind regards

ArtpopAct2

Replay is the most immediately lovable song on the album going by my GP friendsā€™ response to the song. They all LOVE it.

Its a very very underrated single choice. Even going viral on Tik Tok

Ā 

HoneyB

I love Replay so much itā€™s my favorite song from the album and as much as I would LOVE if she made it a single, I donā€™t know if it would do well... We would have to spam the hell out of it on Tik Tok, radios, etc:ph34r:

šŸ’‹ š•Šš•„š•–š•” š•š•’ ā„‚š• š• š•œš•šš•–š•¤ š•Œš•”šŸ’‹šŸŖ

radioactive

replay has the power to change pop again but she and her team like to play it safe so it won't happenĀ :vegas:

Any song in Chromatica could be a single. Well, maybe not Chromatica I, ll and III.

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Reality
2 minutes ago, Doot said:

Y'all calling Replay a Halloween single because she says the word "monster"Ā :ladyhaha:

I don't think that's it though. When I first heard the song, I got some "Halloween" vibes too tbh. I think it's the instrumentals + the way she pronounces the words.Ā 

šŸƒšŸ–¤šŸ‘¹

SeIena Gomez

Not yā€™all saying it would smash because itā€™s going ā€œviralā€ on tik tokĀ 

a couple videos with under 70k likes ISNT viralĀ 

Massive Monster
7 minutes ago, Doot said:

Y'all calling Replay a Halloween single because she says the word "monster"Ā :ladyhaha:

It has a lot to do with how sonically spooky it sounds with that Diana Ross sample pitched up and on replayĀ 

+ the lyrical contentĀ 

Kind regards

holy scheisse

Replay as a Halloween single, 1000 doves as the winter single, my delulu self believing well have 1 let alone 2 more singles as the spring singleĀ 

Archived