Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

A case for Replay as a single

Massive Monster

Featured Posts

ArtpopAct2
1 hour ago, Doot said:

Y'all calling Replay a Halloween single because she says the word "monster" :ladyhaha:

Nah, it’s just a dark and spooky sounding song. The lyrics about death, monsters and graves just add to that

imitalian

Its a shame that basically all the singles released after an album is out are destined to flop unless tiktok makes them go viral:saladga:

Daylight Jokers
10 minutes ago, imitalian said:

Its a shame that basically all the singles released after an album is out are destined to flop unless tiktok makes them go viral:saladga:

Watermelon Sugar

CHROMATICON
1 hour ago, Doot said:

Y'all calling Replay a Halloween single because she says the word "monster" :ladyhaha:

It's the dark lyrics and melodies + the constant side chain effect which gives the song a spooky vibe tbh

Just now, CHROMATICON said:

It's the dark lyrics and melodies + the constant side chain effect which gives the song a spooky vibe tbh

well color me spooked then!

spooky dog GIF

Cherry Blues
24 minutes ago, Twitter said:

As much as I LOVE Replay, it should remain a fan favorite. 

There seem many fans which say Replay is one of the best songs but should not a single.

I say LG should make a risk and make "Replay" very big, it could be very massive and could be a classic like Beyonces "Crazy In Love".

2 minutes ago, Cherry Blues said:

There seem many fans which say Replay is one of the best songs but should not a single.

I say LG should make a risk and make "Replay" very big, it could be very massive and could be a classic like Beyonces "Crazy In Love".

As a Bey fan, I wouldn’t that far either. :ladyhaha:

I’m all for Replay becoming a single and would love that. But I much rather have it be a respected fan favorite like Scheisse, Bloody Mary, etc. than to be known as standout/weird/possible flop single.

Archived