💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

"The Patrick Star Show"

COOOK

Featured Posts

COOOK

Deadline:
Nickelodeon is finalizing deals for The Patrick Star Show, a SpongeBob SquarePants animated spinoff centered on SpongeBob’s best friend Patrick Star, voiced by Bill ***erbakke.

Voiceover recordings already have started for the project, which is expected to receive a 13-episode order and comes from the creative team behind the mothership series.

In early 2019, Nickelodeon president Brian Robbins announced that the network would be developing its first spinoff projects with SpongeBob SquarePants characters. The first such project to get a green light was Kamp Koral, the upcoming 13-episode, CG-animated SpongeBob prequel series, which recently moved from Nickelodeon to sibling streamer CBS All Access.

D2w7keRWkAAi0a7.jpg

selenalavigne

ewwwww. we want a Squidward show!! 

https://open.spotify.com/album/4yk2eQg0LdV7b3A020Desg

lifeasgeorge

I can't wait for Patrick to break off into music and become a main pop girl :flutter: 

Following in Ariana's footsteps I see: 

6A450183-35E1-465D-8937-77125A214BAF.jpe MV5BMjEwNzM3MjcwNV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwOTAw

1609.jpg?width=1200&height=900&quality=8

live and let live

Wow. That's great. I think a Squidward spin-off would have been better but ok.

PrinceOfTheStorm
6 minutes ago, lifeasgeorge said:

I can't wait for Patrick to break off into music and become a main pop girl :flutter: 

Following in Ariana's footsteps I see: 

6A450183-35E1-465D-8937-77125A214BAF.jpe MV5BMjEwNzM3MjcwNV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwOTAw

1609.jpg?width=1200&height=900&quality=8

BYE

signing out

Kl1es monster

the creator of spongebob didnt want any spinoffs of the show. now that he's dead they're creating a spinoff?? :saladga:

Archived