💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

VMA’s Performers: TheWeeknd, Maluma, CNCO & Roddy Ricch

SLAG

Featured Posts

TerrenceV2

The way we won, not having Gaga perform at that old hag awards show. We only Stan the Grammys & Oscars.

playground love - josef salvat

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
rasclautmangos

I was hoping for a performance from Meg. Neither she or Gaga performing? I have no interest.

Hopefully these aren't the only performers. Not that I'm expecting Gaga and Ari.....would be a nice surprise though.

Aussie
5 hours ago, Kitana said:

are the vmas gonna happen like covid never existed or how are they gonna play out? 

Just like every other show on tv it’s obviously going to have to change and be “creative “

Curunir
5 hours ago, StrawberryBlond said:

Still no indication that Gaga won't be there. They're definitely leaving the biggest names for last. The Weeknd is the only name they've announced so far who's actually been around for a good number of years and sells well and Doja Cat is the only female announced so far, so there's got to be more surprises coming to get people tuning in at the last minute. Not just Gaga but think of the other big female names - Ariana, Taylor, Billie, Halsey, Nicki, Dua. They must be announcing bigger names real soon.

I hope you're right. Last year they had Taylor Swift, Miley Cyrus, Lizzo & Shawn Mendes perform and the ratings were still the worst in history (4.9M compared to 12.4M in 2011) :sharon:

ELECTROHEART

CNCO is anothe generic regueton group you don't miss too much :triggered:

Also, Is there an event these years in which Maluma is not invited? God :saladga:

I'm here for The Weeknd tho :triggered:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

monstertoronto

There must be some kind of rollout schedule where they announce further artists closer to broadcast. I still have hope that this will be the first live performance of ROM with both Gaga and Ari there. Do u remember when it was just a given that Gaga would be performing at every award event if not opening? She has a new record and her video is the most nominated. In any other world she would be opening the show. 

JoanneMonster

Miley is releasing a song just in time for the Vmas and she always performs there since like 2013

Dua is reediting FN so she should be there too

and Im pretty sure that gaga and ari will perform too

I See You

Xoxo Adriana

iced coffee stay cold

monsters stay delusional

both staying, except for me

tenor.gif?itemid=8012556

James Gibson

All these performers being nominated makes me think MTV made the nominations according to who responded their save-the-date about the ceremony. That would explain Dua and Harry's snubs since they wouldnt go all the way from UK to perform. BTS is different cause their fanbase is do devoted MTV needs them now

And that gives me a lot of hope on Gaga performance cause theyre making like a big night for her by the news. And ofc shes gonna be announced on her own

eunino

Only men performers so far + Doja Cat. 
boring. I hope the next performers revealed will be just women :firega: including Gaga herself 

Archived