Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

'Fresh Prince of Bel-Air' Drama Reboot in the Works

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

BUtterfield 8

Will Smith and Morgan Cooper are teaming to adapt the latter's dramatic reimagining of the former's beloved NBC comedy The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air.

Bel-Air is described as a dramatic take on the former NBC comedy that catapulted Smith to stardom after he spent six seasons starring as the street-smart kid who moved from Philly to the upper-class neighborhood.

Sources tell The Hollywood Reporter that the new Bel-Air has been in the works for more than a year after the four-minute clip went viral when it was posted in March 2019 and caught Smith's attention. Cooper, a Fresh Prince super-fan, created and directed the trailer that reimagined the series as if it were a drama. He will co-write the script, direct and be credited as a co-EP.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/fresh-prince-bel-air-drama-reboot-works-1306799

jacs vs looser

Wow, so the guy who did his fan-made drama trailer gets to do the real thing? Talk about dreams coming true. 

BUtterfield 8
Just now, jacs vs looser said:

Wow, so the guy who did his fan-made drama trailer gets to do the real thing? Talk about dreams coming true. 

Right it’s so cool

Why do we need a drama reboot when that episode about Will's father exists? :selena:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

LaLuna

Wow. Well Fresh Prince had some pretty dramatic moments so I'm not entirely surprised but it's still weird to see it as a drama.

8 minutes ago, Red said:

Why do we need a drama reboot when that episode about Will's father exists? :selena:

Oh God, that one gets me everytime. Also the one where Will gets shot.

Just now, LaLuna said:

Oh God, that one gets me everytime.

I ugly cry whenever I see a re-run

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Wait this looks so weird but so good at the same time! I hope they use the same actor 'cause he does have some similarities with Will.

TimisaMonster

Just make a new show...why does everything need to be rebooted???

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

buzzkill
5 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

Just make a new show...why does everything need to be rebooted???

Because its clearly inspired on the show? Like everything... reboot is just a way of represent a show reimagined.

Archived