💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Dua: #14 Break My Heart, top 15 finally!

Werk

Featured Posts

Released in late March, Break My Heart finally entered the top 15 on the Hot 100 with a new peak #14. Longevity!

God why is the U.S. so slow if it had reached a new peak months ago we could've already been onto the next single in the U.S.

tenor.gif

Now give it a stream or at least stream it for the first 30 seconds so it can enter the top 10:

While you're at it do the same for Kings & Queens, it should debut next week or the following on the Hot 100 which means RedOne will be charting again, currently #6 in Bubbling Under

Omg I LOVE this song, it truly deserves I hear it on the radio all the time! :firega:

Anderson123

Meanwhile the best song of 2020 aka Physical got ignored. I don't understand taste there in the US.

Gracious Gaga

Cool should’ve been a single . It’s one of the best songs on the album 

♥ Kindness Police.

COOOK

Its grown on me much more than Physical, it’ll still climb the charts. & Ava Max I’m confused, why Kings & Queens should debut if it was released months ago?

monstertoronto

It’s really interesting how this and DSN both had long slow climbs and hang around forever.  Will Hallucinate have the same chance I wonder or will it be obliterated by Levitating. 

BillieGOAT
5 minutes ago, monstertoronto said:

It’s really interesting how this and DSN both had long slow climbs and hang around forever.  Will Hallucinate have the same chance I wonder or will it be obliterated by Levitating. 

I’m hoping for the latter :pray:

10 minutes ago, COOOK said:

Its grown on me much more than Physical, it’ll still climb the charts. & Ava Max I’m confused, why Kings & Queens should debut if it was released months ago?

Because the U.S. is slow as hell. SBS didn't debut on the Hot 100 until like 4 months later. Another reason is also because K&Q wasn't sent to U.S. radios until July and the radio adds have been increasing from what I've seen. It's been in the Bubbling Under for 8 weeks now though (the 2 album bombs lately didn't help anyone) and with Taylor's album cuts in the Hot 100 right now we might have to possibly wait for another week britdrowwn.gif I just want to see a RedOne song chart in 2020 embarrassney.gif

19 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

Meanwhile the best song of 2020 aka Physical got ignored. I don't understand taste there in the US.

Unfortunately it was never a single in the U.S., only internationally, all thanks to the U.S. being slow. Had DSN rose quicker on the Hot 100 they would've been able to possibly give Physical the single treatment but if they did it would've messed up DSN's momentum over here

20 minutes ago, monstertoronto said:

14 minutes ago, BillieGOAT said:

I’m hoping for the latter :pray:

Well BlackoutZone on ATRL said they believe it will be sent to US radios this or the upcoming month. I've also started seeing Hallucinate advertisement banners on Spotify so fingers crossed

bionic
26 minutes ago, Gracious Gaga said:

Cool should’ve been a single . It’s one of the best songs on the album 

Cool ft Charlie Puth wil be a single

buy bionic

COOOK
35 minutes ago, Werk said:

I just want to see a RedOne song chart in 2020 embarrassney.gif

Sell ha Frankensteined then :pray:

venusfly
54 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

Physical wasnt released as a single in the US, DSN started to smash there as soon as it came out :bradley:

Archived