Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

This version of Bad Romance is criminally underrated

Head Empty

Featured Posts

Head Empty

Out of all acoustic performances Gaga has ever done for any song, this must definitely be in my top 3. And it's only one verse and one chorus. I'd sacrifice the entirity of my least favorite Gaga album to get a full studio recording of this:giveup:

The verse is practically completely original with the new melody, soft vocals and little lyrical tweaks. And the chorus is ethereal :pray:

Oh yeah and Alejandro is there too but we're not talking about him right now :ally:

Ziggy
23 minutes ago, Why am I on GGD said:

Out of all acoustic performances Gaga has ever done for any song, this must definitely be in my top 3. And it's only one verse and one chorus. I'd sacrifice the entirity of my least favorite Gaga album to get a full studio recording of this:giveup:

The verse is practically completely original with the new melody, soft vocals and little lyrical tweaks. And the chorus is ethereal :pray:

Oh yeah and Alejandro is there too but we're not talking about him right now :ally:

Tbh miss when she’d do this. It really demonstrated strong musicianship

lol remember when Gaga got pissed cause they butchered this performance when airing it

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

AphroditeLaydee
17 hours ago, Red said:

lol remember when Gaga got pissed cause they butchered this performance when airing it

woaaah, i didn't know about this, can you elaborate more? that sounds interesting!!

not a french fry
1 hour ago, Red said:

Wait I loooove angryGa please tell us the story:laughga:

social experiment gone wrong

11 minutes ago, AphroditeLaydee said:

woaaah, i didn't know about this, can you elaborate more? that sounds interesting!!

2 minutes ago, not a french fry said:

Wait I loooove angryGa please tell us the story:laughga:

kaelergrey
10 minutes ago, dynamite said:

I'm so glad this isn't the Bad Romance Medieval version again lmao I would have called upon @Glamourpuss to give out their first wps :bear:

That version is iconicccccc though lmao. 

Always Remember That You Are Special, You Are Beautiful and You Are Loved 

I LOVED THIS VERSION :heart: 

I honestly miss when Gaga use to start on the piano and then go full on choreo, dramatics, and production. Last time we witnessed something close to this was The Cure at AMAs. 

Jewels n Drugs

the whole performance is underrated tbh

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

Franch Toast

That was amazing, but:

1 hour ago, Red said:

Now I want to hear the "non-butchered" version, and her link doesn't work anymore. 

I also like this version of BR when she previewed it on SNL (go to 1:44), plus the completely new version of Poker Face that she performs:

She/Her/Hers

18 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

That was amazing, but:

Now I want to hear the "non-butchered" version, and her link doesn't work anymore. 

I also like this version of BR when she previewed it on SNL (go to 1:44), plus the completely new version of Poker Face that she performs:

The non-butchered version is the one in the OP. The one they aired they cut like, half of Alejandro.

flyaway
3 hours ago, Red said:

She really thought American Idol was a professional show that values artistic integrity :laughga:

Franch Toast
31 minutes ago, Red said:

The non-butchered version is the one in the OP. The one they aired they cut like, half of Alejandro.

Thanks. I never saw the edited version on Idol, so I wasn't sure. The version in the OP is gorgeous. 

She/Her/Hers

4 hours ago, Ziggy said:

Tbh miss when she’d do this. It really demonstrated strong musicianship

Fully agree. 

The constant new renditions of songs was amazing and I think added a whole extra layer to her craft. 

Archived