Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga Daily hacked, @ladygaga tweets

Featured Posts

RAMROD

So this doing more good than bad lol

All thanks to Gaga tweet and love and attention tbh.

Really, she is so caring.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There are some pressed souls on ggd because I and some other GGD monsters joined the site yesterday :nacho: Som of them were so rude,I was feeling like an angel in a land of gods and monsters

They are talking about if a Demon lives through Gaga.

My god, that site. :fail:

My 1000th post. <3

You can tell pressed ggd basics are hella pressed because we got DAT PROMO. Nice job gagz keep supporting the only flawfree fan site of yours :gaga:

You can tell pressed ggd basics are hella pressed because we got DAT PROMO. Nice job gagz keep supporting the only flawfree fan site of yours

LOL It's like you purposely left out littlemonsters

Speaking of which..it would be a better hack if they went after littlemonsters...(not mad cause GGD "got dat promo")

J e s s e

You can tell pressed ggd basics are hella pressed because we got DAT PROMO. Nice job gagz keep supporting the only flawfree fan site of yours

Exactly. ggd, who? :staymad: :hor:

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

J e s s e

ggd is pressed, simply because the fact they are all former GGD members, were banned, and now reside on exile island or known as ggd. :nacho:

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

Archived