💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Greyson Chance talks about Gaga

NewUsername

Featured Posts

NewUsername

From last month, for Brazilian site Papelpop:

Gaga has been not only an inspiration for me, but really a mentor for me in these ten years. She was always there supporting and guiding me through my deepest and most complicated moments in music. In fact, just yesterday I sent her a song, from my new album, and it was really cool to be able to talk to her about it. She has always been a great ally. Among the artists, she is the best. She understands that it is a huge opportunity to be an artist and go on stage, pick up the microphone and tell a story. This is something that I have applied to my music, since the beginning and especially now, at this point in my career. And I have still observed everything I do, especially how she has reinvented herself. And I think my favorite moment from “Chromatica” is the transition from “Chromatica II” to “911” and “Babylon”!

https://www.papelpop.com/2020/07/greyson-chance-fala-de-vinda-ao-brasil-em-2021-disco-novo-e-historia-com-a-madrinha-lady-gaga/

Rifek

I guess we stan :legend:

also I Love how Gaga is taking her time to talk to younger artists to give them tips. She’s literally a Mother Monster :sara:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

COOOK
6 minutes ago, NewUsername said:

my favorite moment from “Chromatica” is the transition from “Chromatica II” to “911” and “Babylon”!

A stan with taste :enigma: & welcome to the Black Tribe... Mr Chance?

GREYSON-CHANCE-PH.-BRITTANY-PHILLIPS.jpg

Thats amazing, never expected that Gaga still talks to him.

And it says a lot about how awesome Gaga is that she doesnt brag about this kind of thing. She supports him but lets him fly by himself.

erfaan
50 minutes ago, COOOK said:

A stan with taste :enigma: & welcome to the Black Tribe... Mr Chance?

GREYSON-CHANCE-PH.-BRITTANY-PHILLIPS.jpg

This is such a look. He's so beaut 

Head Empty

I love this song of his:

I haven't given his music enough attention. Relistening this track made me realize I love his voice :pray:

Archived