Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Create an album that represents you!

Saint Hollywood

Featured Posts

Red Velvet

20200811-144253.png

album title: aeipathy

• This album has always been surrounded with three words that ever so wonderfully struck into the strings of gold the heart has, "aeipathy", "paroxysm" and "solivagant"., first, meaning a consuming passion, with paroxysm, meaning a sudden outburst of emotions and solivagant, wandering alone.

Reading those words, I always found that to me, it always occurs on the night, a sudden outburst of passion and emotion, when everyone's asleep, you'll feel free to burst out any thoughts with tears or words whispered, wandering alone in the night sky.

TRACKLIST:

track 1: moonlight - interlude

track 2: touch it (ariana grande)

track 3: malibu nights (lany)

track 4: too much (carly rae jepsen)

track 5: original song: room 121

track 6:  eyes locked, hands locked (red velvet)

track 7: august (taylor swift)

track 8: ghostin' (ariana grande)

EDIT: It's also appropriate that it starts and ends with Ariana Grande.

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Eido - the bird and the cage

https://imgbb.com/nzsv0XP

The idea : This is about what I went through these past years, the good and the bad, the way I always struggle to keep smiling. Each song will show one side of this "journey".

Spoiler

Tracklisting (only made of original songs :awkney:) : 

1 - divin' - It is about depression, how it can swallow you and drown you. But in order to be better you have to dive and look at what went wrong, and face it. 

2 - the weight of blood - This song is about family and how it can be a weight sometimes. With the expectations, the lies, the fight and how I wanted to be free of it at some point. It is not a sad song, but more of a rebellious one, because I know they still love me. 

3 - vinyl - This song is about music, and freedom and how a simple song can heal you even if it is just for 3 minutes. It is also about love and memories.

4 - matthias - This song is about my ex, who is still really close to me. We have this special relationship which is weird and strong and good and bad sometimes, but somehow we can't be apart. 

5 - the bird and the cage - It's about me, with my dreams, my failures and the cage that prevents me from doing what I want in this world. 

6 - dried ink - This song is about the struggle I sometimes have when I write. It is about dreams you would like to realize but never give yourself the time to make them a reality.

7 - the other green - This song tells the story of when I went abroad to start my life again and how it wasn't how I expected but how it was one of the best experience I had in my life still.

8 - last letter (for one day) - Originally called "Last Letter", this song was about my letter I wrote when I broke down and almost committed suicide last year. But then I realized I had still a lot to live thanks to you people and thanks to my family and to my ex. Hence why the "for one day" part appeared.

EDIT : I don't know why the image won't appear

TITLE: I’m Gonna Give The Gays Everything They Want :vegas:

I%E2%80%99m-Gonna-Give-The-Gays-Everythi
A gay journey from 1995-2020. The tracklist goes in order by year through the many phases of an iconic gay’s life. Get ready to dance, cry, and sniff those poppers you pigs! 

1. Fantasy - Mariah Carey   
This song is my toddler years. It’s explosive and full of nostalgia for me. When I hear this song, I’m reminded of dancing around the living room with my mom while the music video is playing on the TV.

2. Wannabe - Spice Girls   
This song was the first of many cultural shifts for me. A moment most pleasing to me in my gay career.

3. Bills, Bills, Bills - Destiny’s Child   
Thank you DC for letting my 7 year old ass know that a man ain’t nothing until he tryna pay some bills. I owe y’all.

4. Oops (Oh My) - Tweet    
A sexual awakening moment. But I was too young to know what the lyrics really meant we-

5. Dirrty - Christina Aguilera    
10 year old me was scandalized. Life was never the same after this song dropped.

6. Luxurious - Gwen Stefani   
A hot girl moment. This album was one of the first ones that I had on my iPod. It’s glamorous and it’s gangsta. It me chile

7. Flashing Lights - Kanye West   
Nostalgia hits when this song plays. An iconic moment in music and an iconic moment in my teen life.

8. Alejandro - Lady Gaga    
A peak stan moment, a peak gay moment. When I hear this song, I am brought back to the days of driving around with my friends blasting this album and celebrating our gayness. I was out and I was proud chile.

9. Phresh our the Runway - Rihanna    
You can’t tell me nothing when this song comes on! Whew a moment, Rihanna exudes BDE on this track and I exude BDE when I listen to it.

10. Shine - Years & Years    
A dark time in my life but I looked to music and songs like this to help get me through. I’m thankful for this song and the feels I get when I hear it.

11. Working For It - ZHU x Skrillex   
Pop a molly and thank me later chile. A dance staple in my life. this song is fire and I’m only including it because of how hard it slaps.

12. I Feel It Coming - The Weeknd   
This song hits all the feels. An iconic moment, put your lighters up y’all.

13. Imagine - Ariana Grande    
This song.... Shes an icon, she’s a legend and she IS the moment. It get wrong to NOT include this song. It perfectly describes the love of my life and the years we’ve spent together.

14. Freak Nasty - Meg Thee Stallion   
This song is PEAK freak! This that ho shxt! Every album for the gays needs a song like this.

15. If It Ain’t Me - Dua Lipa Ft. Normani   
Well sheeeit, if Dua isn’t gonna use this iconic song on her album, I might as well! She really tried to waste this unreleased gem but this album is for the gays and it is included because I’m giving the gays everything they want and need.

16. Alice - Lady Gaga    
Gaga might’ve opened her album with this song but bitch I’m ending mine with it. It leaves you wanting more. Take a sniff of that popper and replay the album. This album is for yoü XOXO Hoeanne

Anveeroy

Well, the MDNA album was mine - Madge snatched it 👑

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Saint Hollywood
5 hours ago, BLACKPINK said:

20200811-144253.png

album title: aeipathy

• This album has always been surrounded with three words that ever so wonderfully struck into the strings of gold the heart has, "aeipathy", "paroxysm" and "solivagant"., first, meaning a consuming passion, with paroxysm, meaning a sudden outburst of emotions and solivagant, wandering alone.

Reading those words, I always found that to me, it always occurs on the night, a sudden outburst of passion and emotion, when everyone's asleep, you'll feel free to burst out any thoughts with tears or words whispered, wandering alone in the night sky.

TRACKLIST:

track 1: moonlight - interlude

track 2: touch it (ariana grande)

track 3: malibu nights (lany)

track 4: too much (carly rae jepsen)

track 5: original song: room 121

track 6:  eyes locked, hands locked (red velvet)

track 7: august (taylor swift)

track 8: ghostin' (ariana grande)

EDIT: It's also appropriate that it starts and ends with Ariana Grande.

I LOVE this. Ghostin as a closer would be so powerful. :cryga:

Saint Hollywood
5 hours ago, PETTY said:

15. If It Ain’t Me - Dua Lipa Ft. Normani   
Well sheeeit, if Dua isn’t gonna use this iconic song on her album, I might as well! She really tried to waste this unreleased gem but this album is for the gays and it is included because I’m giving the gays everything they want and need.

I- You love to see it :bear:

anonanon

this is a cool idea! I'm coming back later tonight when I have time to post mine :huntyga:

Edited just now by anonanon

Saint Hollywood
10 hours ago, GayPrideUnicorn said:

DEATH in REVERSE

Burying my past self and letting go of things that hold me back. Taking back all the control in my life and saying f*ck you this is my life and this is my body. I'm free.

image.png

Tracklist

Reveal hidden contents

Concrete - Poppy

Altar - machineheart

Pretty Waste - BONES UK

Pluto - Björk

X - Poppy

On My Own - Anamanaguchi, HANA

Worldwide Torture - Jazmin Bean

Rules of the Show - öOoOoOoOoOo

STFU! - Rina Sawayama

Khaos x4 - Poppy

Declare Independence - Björk

Esseff - VOWWS

Whole New World/Pretend World - SOPHIE

Spotify playlist

This is a complete serve, ngl :zilla:

Lemondeduerl

de89ad1c2f0f6c89b9f10c86a7f3ed6ec3d88802

I would call it "Sine From Above" because music is very important to me. I'm thinking about an album divided in two parts, one joyful and positive, and the other one dark and personal that represents my negative feelings. I have a lot of negative feelings and thoughts but there is a line from Forget (Marina) that says "Sometimes I think I'm not that strong but there's a force that carries me on" that represents me aswell. It's like the concept of the album. 

Vol. I

1. Just Dance - Lady Gaga feat. Colby O'Donis

2. Britney Spears - I've Just Begun (Havin' My Fun)

3.  Freak - Lana Del Rey 

4.  Hair - Lady Gaga 

5. Take My Hand - Charli XCX 

6. Sine From Above - Lady Gaga feat. Elton John

7. Dogs Days Are Over - Florence + The Machine

8. Forget - Marina

Vol. II

1. Oh My God - The Pretty Reckless

2. Teen Idle - Marina

3. Heather - Connan Grey 

4.  Starring Role - Marina

5. Replay - Lady Gaga

6. Car Radio - Twenty One Pilots

7. 911 - Lady Gaga 

8. Hurt - Christina Aguilera

Limited Deluxe Version (Cause you know I love collector editions) :huntyga:

- Cowboy Blues - Kesha

- Time Machine - Robyn

- Sour Candy - Lady Gaga feat. Blackpink

- After The Afterparty - Charli XCX

- Skin - Rihanna 

:)

Oriane

Cool idea ! I'll try to do it tomorrow if the thread is still active !

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

anonanon

Strange Attractor

Definition: strange attractor, (noun) an equation representing a complex pattern of behavior in a chaotic system.  Example: my avatar

Spoiler

This is not a list of my favorite songs though I did try to include at least one from my top few artists. The concept of the album is more or less 3 acts that roughly correspond to the three stages I view my life in and my journey of going from a fairly well-adjusted, happy child to being a person who does things like create a post like this :yennefer:

Act I: early childhood- carefree and nostalgic

Act II: college- thinking I was finally going to get to be able to live my live but instead getting depressed and going through multiple existential crises :bear:

Act III: adulthood- still depressed :bear: but focusing on doing things I enjoy

Bonus tracks: these are more directly representative of my personality and interests

I intentionally skipped late childhood through adolescence for reasons we don't need to get into here :ladyhaha:

Full playlist which won't hyperlink correctly:

https://www.youtube.com/watch_videos?video_ids=3JvkaUvB-ec,L1G0jl0Vc64,m5vw4ajnWGA,dMkWNTDUbJ8,49FB9hhoO6c,pS_fXSEqI7c,pmS_mmpEckE,bteY_fs3Y18,tUrf_jzn_To,y-WZwr7rYoQ,X7tZMn5dJh8,tWQjJV9Xs3o,BMCdQ_1IOxM,qmS5NoDiDEI,AmY1kXeIeaw,HVX80UpMPDI,AmkMEoVb6rA,S1r5m6yPJlA

Act I

1. Everyday People - Sly & The Family Stone

2. Why Can't I Touch It? - The Buzzcocks

Act II

3. Mathematics - Mos Def

4. Long Day - Amy Winehouse

5. Where Is My Mind? - The Pixies

6. Internet Connection - MIA

7. The Art of Tuning Out - Animal Kingdom

8. Yet Again - Grizzly Bear

9. Little Boxes - The Shins

Act III

10. The Persuaded - Faded Paper Figures

11. World News - Local Natives

12. The Hill - Bombay Bicycle Club

13. Nothing At All - The Shins

14. Once in Awhile - Don't Stop or We'll Die 

Bonus tracks

Lullaby of Broadway - Tony Bennett honestly not pandering, I am a wannabe dancer

My Life - Billy Joel this is me to a T but I do find it fairly cheesy and didn't want to include in the official track list

Rat Race - The Specials my job is crushing me so it felt pertinent to include

ARTPOP - Lady Gaga this one is pandering :ohwell: but I also included it bc as much as I say I am "about the music not the bling" ultimately, like Gaga, at the end of the day I too want to get my coin :trollga:

Edited just now by anonanon

Archived