💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Create an album that represents you!

Saint Hollywood

Featured Posts

Saint Hollywood

Hey everyone! I thought that this would be both a fun and challenging thing to do, along with being a great way to pass time. :bear:

Create an album (or compilation, technically :enigma:) that represents you in some way, lyrically and/or sonically. Select songs that connect with you for one reason or another, and don't be afraid to get personal. It could be about your life up to this point, a certain experience that defined you, or anything else. Also, this isn't necessarily a compilation of your favorite songs of all time, though you are free to make such.

HERE ARE THE RULES.

- Give it a title and cover! The cover could be anything. From a favorite pic of yourself, to a cool scenery shot you made, to even something from Google.

- The album should have 8 - 16 tracks.

- It's also greatly encouraged to write down explanations for each track you chose and/or the album as a whole. (OPTIONAL)

- Try your best to make it cohesive, and arrange the tracklist so it forms a storyline. (OPTIONAL)

- If you want to take it up a notch, then limit yourself to one song per artist. (OPTIONAL)

Make this into something unique and truly you! Take your time if you need to. It took me a while. :bear:

----------------------------------------------------------

Here is my album if you are interested. :heart:

blue-fade.jpg

Title: 𝒎𝒊𝒅𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒅

Tracklist (with links):

Meaning behind the album:

Spoiler

As most of you can already tell, this album surrounds the topic of mental health and its struggles. They started early, hence the constant longing for adulthood and a supposed freedom in “Ribs”. I assumed that I would simply feel and act better when I got older. I was wrong. :bear: I’ll write more on this in the morning.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Saint Hollywood
3 minutes ago, lifeasgeorge said:

I'm too high to participate but I love your album tracklist :flutter:

Thank you! :vegas:

Spoiler

Also I understand :zilla:

I have been there :bear:

1 minute ago, lifeasgeorge said:

I'm too high to participate but I love your album tracklist :flutter:

:laughga:

OT: hmmm lemme thank

HoneyB

Oooo lemme do this:excited2:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

Born in Chromatica

It’s long so it is in spoiler.

Spoiler

Weird

9-C0-E12-C4-0-DD8-45-A4-BC0-A-416-F55-B2

Album

Worthless - Eli

A very dark start, but I started the album with feeling worthless. Throughout my life, I have always questioned my existence, my place in the world, why am I here, would the world be better if I was gone. This comes from the fact that I guess I have always been told I won’t be able to achieve anything, primarily because of the fact I suffer from learning difficulty (language disorder). Suffering with depression and sever anxiety throughout my life, I guess I do feel worthless at times, and I have to remind myself that I am not worthless at all. 

Stranger in Moscow - Michael Jackson

Because of my disability, I have always felt odd in life, having to go through life with people telling you how it feels to have something they don’t have. I have always felt isolated and this song kinda reminds me of how I feel, even with friends, family, etc. I always feel like I never belong and throughout my life, I always like a stranger to the world, and felt like people couldn’t understand why I felt the way I do. 

Where Do I Belong - Jake Hope

Where Do I Belong, something I have questioned throughout my life. Do I have a group of people who accepted me for who I am. With a childhood where I have been told I am not good enough, not attractive enough, will never get a job, will never be able to right a cohesive sentence due to my language disorder. Belonging is such a fundamental part of being a human being, and this is something I always feel I lack. The songs lyrics and music relates in a way of how I feel throughout life, even today. Where Do I Belong? To this day, I still don’t know. 

Whole New World - Sophie

I am addicted to fantasy and make believe, imagining myself somewhere else, where I am happy, where I can escape the realities of life and just enjoy life in the positive way. The music kinda pictures a world forming, alien like, spaceships, colourful, almost like Chromatica. Imagining a new world really does give me some joy in life, but it doesn’t help with the problems I have in real life. 

It’s Okay To Cry - SOPHIE

In a path to happiness in my own way, this song always reminds me to allow myself to cry, let out the emotion, the pain I suffered. Crying for me is a way to finally accept and move on when I am feeling sad, and I think it is always important to remember, crying is not a sign of weakness, but a sign of strength, and crying allows me to feel some sort of happiness, knowing I can feel sad when needed.

Beautiful - Christina Aguilera 

When I try to find the strength in my self, this song has the lyrics and message really do it for me. This song really does remind that I am not worthless, I do have a place in the world and I won’t allow to put me down no more. So what if I am odd, strange, weird etc, does it matter. Everyone is unique, beautiful and this song allows me to feel this as well, and pull me out of the pain in my life. 

Hair - Lady Gaga

I guess I am as free as I want to be yet, but I certainly want to be as free as my hair. This song relates to me in a way that empowers me to be strong and myself and free in my own personality and it gives me joy knowing that I can be myself, I can be whoever I want and I don’t want to hold back anymore. 

Stronger - Britney Spears

While this song is more about a relationship, I see it more as an empowerment song to not allow myself to defeated, but feel like a winner with everything I do. The beauty of strength and resilience is something I admired as a person and always something I want to discover through the rest of my life. Be Stronger Than Yesterday. I absolutely to the idea that loneliness will not stop or defeat me anymore and even if I don’t fit in, I am still strong.

Thank You for the Music - ABBA 

If there is one thing I love and cannot miss in the world, it is music. The beauty, the style, the grace, the talent. Music has also been something I can rely on when I feel anxious or depressed and I am grateful Music is in my life. 

Work B**ch - Britney Spears

This song really motivates me to just continue to be ambitious towards my work and goals. If you want to get somewhere in life, you need to work, you need to dig deep, you need to hustle. I really also get inspired and mortised to complete my goals with this song, no matter what mood, or mindset I am in. 

Smile - Katy Perry

Lastly, Smile. Even when I am down, I always try to Smile even when things are not working out. It is not easy when you say sad or anxious, but it important to try, at least, try to Smile, which is what I try to do everyday. No matter how odd I feel, no matter how strange I feel, I am a person who feels I can be strong no matter what, and nothing can stop me. 

And that is my album. 

FaShIoN iS mY pAsSiOn!

TimisaMonster

Well I'd say my EP...out next month :billie:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

IMG-20200811-004037-119-2.jpg

album title: electric transmissions

1- Sine From Above by Lady Gaga

2- Wonder by Adventure Club

3- Twilight by Sub Focus

4- Nights In White Satin by The Moody Blues

5- Night Call by Kavinsky

6- Blue by LaTour

7- Ocean Drive by Duke Dumont

8- Breathe by Eric Prydz

ChromaticRaccoon

I don't have an image just yet, but this is my attempt.

Self Deprecation: The Self Harmed Album

Track #1 - Obsessions - Marina

Track #2 - Mrs Potato Head - Melanie Martinez

Track #3 - Idontwannabeyouanymore - Billie Eilish

Track #4 - Orange Juice - Melanie Martinez

Track #5 - Eyesore - Maria Mena

Track #6 - Numb - Marina

Track #7 - Don’t Threaten Me With A Good Time - Panic! At The Disco

Track #8 - I Don’t Care - Fall Out Boy

Track #9 - Addict - Silva Hound

Track #10 - Carmen - Lana Del Rey

Track #11 - When The Party’s Over - Billie Eilish

Track #12 - Dope - Lady Gaga

Track #13 - Disloyal Order Of Water Buffaloes- Fall Out Boy

CatelynnMarie

I love this so much. I need some time to think and I’ll be back so I can participate 

Saint Hollywood
6 minutes ago, Doot said:

IMG-20200811-004037-119-2.jpg

album title: electric transmissions

1- Sine From Above by Lady Gaga

2- Wonder by Adventure Club

3- Twilight by Sub Focus

4- Nights In White Satin by The Moody Blues

5- Night Call by Kavinsky

6- Blue by LaTour

7- Ocean Drive by Duke Dumont

8- Breathe by Eric Prydz

I love this! Sine From Above as an intro? I’m highkey living for that actually. Also, Ocean Drive will forever slap. :enigma:

Archived