💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Actually, Free Woman...

DC

Featured Posts

is actually a VERY good song! Everyone is hating on it right now, but actually the more people that hate it the more I want to defend it because I remember how I felt when I first heard it and that was an AMAZINGLY produced song with AMAZING vocals and a very good deep meaning. I never thought it was generic until people started pointing it out, and it got to the point where because of all the negativity around it, it made me grow to hate it, like as if the internet is trying to "cancel" someone, like Shane for example, a lot of those people are actually people who are just tagging along because they want to blend in with the crowd basically.

Well I'm not gonna fall for your scheme anymore Gaga Daily, I'm fed up with all this constant hate over a great song that Gaga loves. If you don't like it that's completely fine and you're free to feel that way, 100%, but why the constant negativity? 

There's a LOT of things that I hate like songs, artists, and just celebrities in general, but I rarely say that I don't like them or even talk about them, like I said, your past internet sayings will always come back to haunt you so if I get bigger in the future people will find these things that I could've said and that's just not something I need in my life :vegas:

With that said, you're free to dislike Free Woman and even say it whenever wherever by Shakira you want, but by talking about how no one should like it BECAUSE it's so generic and lyrically not much in-depth, gurl that's YOUR opinion that you might share with some people, I think Free Woman would make an AMAZING single and probably have one of the best music videos from this era, who knows, always think positively! :heart:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
EuphoricVibez

It's in my top 5 faves from Chromatica, and top 20 overall. It's such an amazing song, especially with the message it sends. I don't care how "generic" it sounds. :heart: If it ends up becoming the third single, we will be streaming, and jamming out to it!

He/him/his

Bubblegum Bitch

I don't know why people hate Free Woman. This song has nice verses, hooks, chorus, and lyrics. It's also better than demo version, because there're no those childish "fre-e-e-e". 

Born in Chromatica

YASS!!! I agree. Free Woman is a great song with great lyrics and certainly a highlight in the album. The message in the song is amazing, powerful and if it is the next single, I think many people will relate to the lyrics and message of the song. :heart:

And yes, I agree, always think positively :heart:

FaShIoN iS mY pAsSiOn!

HoneyB

No:heart:

💋 đ•Šđ•„đ•–đ•Ą 𝕐𝕒 â„‚đ• đ• đ•œđ•šđ•–đ•€ 𝕌𝕡💋đŸȘ

CHROMATICON

I literally used to HATE this song when it came out, but now it's my current favorite. :enigma: The song has such an unique energy in the album, I'd say it's the most careless and fun and for some reason it reminded me of the first time I went to a club when I was like 17 :vegas: Not to mention, the production fits the vibe of the song way better than the demo, which sounds a little bit more somber and not as hype as the final version. 

PartySick

It's actually pretty quickly become one of my favorites along with Replay and Plastic Doll :enigma:

And I used to think she ruined Free Woman and Plastic Doll was annoying (the IEIEIEIE bit).

Funny how things change and people see the light :diane:

đŸ–€

SHALLOW

It’s not bad at all, however i’m still mad at the lack of the original bridge which was very Gaga and also it’s not strong enough for radio imo also cause of the lack of a proper chorus.

CHROMATICON
3 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

It’s not bad at all, however i’m still mad at the lack of the original bridge which was very Gaga and also it’s not strong enough for radio imo also cause of the lack of a proper chorus.

Honestly the hook pre-chorus and hook are total earworms, they are enough to stuck inside your mind. 

SHALLOW
1 minute ago, CHROMATICON said:

Honestly the hook pre-chorus and hook are total earworms, they are enough to stuck inside your mind. 

K but then it goes nowhere and you’re left with an instrumental :bear: the first two choruses are pretty disappointing to say the least

people here will hate every single she choose, if she choose every other song on album to be a single, we will have a bunch of new threads like this one "... is not Single-Worthy".

BustA911

I agree with what you said. The song was the biggest disappointment in my first listen, but it grew on me. The pre-chorus got me like :legend:

Archived