πŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA πŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

Lady Gaga tour silhouettes // revamped

warhol killer

Featured Posts

warhol killer

I wasn't really contented with the outcome of my first work on this which you can see here:Β Original Posters,Β So I made a revamped version - which is more detailed and improved than the first ones I made!

HD versions here:

Spoiler

FINAL-01-the-fame-ball-tour.pngFINAL-02-the-monster-ball-tour.pngFINAL-03-the-monster-ball-tour-revamped.FINAL-04-the-born-this-way-ball-tour.pngFINAL-05-the-artpop-ball-tour.pngFINAL-06-joanne-world-tour.png

Gaga actually noticed and tweeted about the old posters before!

Β 

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁡

raragaga

beautiful!

xoxo

Poissonche

I've been stanning these posters of yours for so long now, you're such a great artist. Everything you do is so well done oh my god keep up the good work!

Hurem

I LOVE these!

Do you think it's possible that you make these in even bigger resolution so I could print them? I also wouldn't mind paying you if you're willing to remove the tag. :sara:Β 

warhol killer
46 minutes ago, Hurem said:

I LOVE these!

Do you think it's possible that you make these in even bigger resolution so I could print them? I also wouldn't mind paying you if you're willing to remove the tag. :sara:Β 

I'm trying toΒ set up a RedBubble account actually. I just need to get it verified soon.Β :)

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁡

warhol killer
6 hours ago, Torturo said:

amazing :firega:

are you planning to do Enigma one?

Yes!!Β :party:

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁡

• 1 month later...

Archived