💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

103.5 KISS FM said Free Woman will impact pop radio this week

EuphoricVibez

Featured Posts

GagaEnigma
4 hours ago, monketsharona said:

Anyways a third single is always hard to be a hit unless it's a remix feat an artist.

Just imagine Free Woman remix ft Britney :bradley: the way I'd live for that :bradley:

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Roxanne said:

the worst choice :bradley::triggered:

The best choice. Free woman & 1000 Doves are the best feel good euphoric bops on there. 
I’m so sorry for your lack of taste. :haroon:

Mister G

The level of disgust people are showing over the possibility of Free Woman being the third single. It’s evident 12 years later nothing she does is ever good enough.

Blown Away

That would be cool, but unless I see the single on YouTube, ITunes and Spotify I'll believe it

They shipped it, but it got shipped back

15 minutes ago, Mister G said:

The level of disgust people are showing over the possibility of Free Woman being the third single. It’s evident 12 years later nothing she does is ever good enough.

I agree. I’m getting sick of “Roxannes” posts everywhere bagging these particular 2 songs when they’re both f*cking epic. 

I skip Sour Candy, 911 & Replay but I’m not going around trying to convince the forum they’re not good. Ugh :fthis:

Genuine Guy 09
3 hours ago, Sour Candy said:

SC won't chart in US, that's super obvious, but with a music video, it will get more views and streams than ROM and SL combined :yennefer:

SC already charted at #33 for a thursday release. The BLINKS would really support it as a single, itd at least get another week.

3 weeks and a #33 peak is better than what we are going to end up with soon, i fear

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

buzzkill

She can release as a single now, wait the songn grow a little on streaming services and after the VMAs release a remix.

5 minutes ago, Animal Claws said:

Because?...

I personally don’t see anything else being a single on Chromatica. If we do get a third single, it would most likely tank.

Archived