💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
actor

Kathy Bates

EuphoricVibez

Featured Posts

Justin Drew Bieber

Her face has the power to either come off as soft and loving or cold and evil, I love it.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
EuphoricVibez
3 minutes ago, Majora said:

Her face has the power to either come off as soft and loving or cold and evil, I love it.

So do I. She pulls off any character she has in the movies, and shows she's in. :heart:

He/him/his

Thomas P

She’s genuinely one of the goat. Underrated, even if she’s won tons of accolades. 
She has such a unique approach to her craft that makes her ****ing amazing 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

EuphoricVibez
2 minutes ago, Thomas P said:

She’s genuinely one of the goat. Underrated, even if she’s won tons of accolades. 
She has such a unique approach to her craft that makes her ****ing amazing 

I agree! She deserves more recognition, and she's definitely very talented in what she does. Hopefully, we get to see her in season 10 of AHS :ally:

He/him/his

ChromaticRaccoon

She's my favourite actress. Seems like most people here agree with me, they became fans after her amazing performance in Misery! 

She's incredibly talented, and AHS just enhanced my appreciation and love for her. 

Her range is astounding, she can play any role thrown at her, and make it her own. She's also in pretty much every movie too, she's the female Samuel L. Jackson

ChromaticRaccoon
2 minutes ago, EuphoricVibez said:

I agree! She deserves more recognition, and she's definitely very talented in what she does. Hopefully, we get to see her in season 10 of AHS :ally:

She's confirmed to be a main in season 10 :firega:

EuphoricVibez
Just now, ChromaticRaccoon said:

She's confirmed to be a main in season 10 :firega:

As she should! I'm excited to see what happens with the new season, especially with Macaulay Culkin as a new regular :vegas:

He/him/his

Oriane

I discovered her with Six Feet Under, her role was really cool !

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

EuphoricVibez
10 hours ago, Oriane said:

I discovered her with Six Feet Under, her role was really cool !

I don't think I've seen that :selena: What's it like?

He/him/his

Oriane
1 hour ago, EuphoricVibez said:

I don't think I've seen that :selena: What's it like?

It's fine, not my favorite series but it was enjoyable to watch ! It's basically about a family that owns a funeral business. It's from the early 2000s and I think it was nice and already had a modern take on some subjects, the characters all have interesting personalities. If you like AHS, there are also some other actors from there ! Frances Conroy has one of the main roles, there's also James Cromwell who was in season 2 of AHS, and I think there are a lot of actors who got small roles in both series.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

FrederickSpears

I LOVE her, she is seriously one of the greats. Such an incredible actress.

Daylight Jokers

Misery...that film terrified the **** outta me. Kathy's such a great actress...and underrated too!

EuphoricVibez
On 8/11/2020 at 12:24 PM, Oriane said:

It's fine, not my favorite series but it was enjoyable to watch ! It's basically about a family that owns a funeral business. It's from the early 2000s and I think it was nice and already had a modern take on some subjects, the characters all have interesting personalities. If you like AHS, there are also some other actors from there ! Frances Conroy has one of the main roles, there's also James Cromwell who was in season 2 of AHS, and I think there are a lot of actors who got small roles in both series.

I might check those out then! I've never heard of it until now, so I'm a flop :vegas:

He/him/his

Married the Night

Well you didn’t highlight her best film, “Fried Green Tomatoes” enough so this thread is officially a flop. 

EuphoricVibez
1 minute ago, Married the Night said:

Well you didn’t include her best film, “Fried Green Tomatoes” so this thread is officially a flop. 

I didn't wanna make this thread too long, lol :bear:

He/him/his

Archived