💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
actor

Sarah Michelle Gellar

Doot

Featured Posts

For all the super fans, casual fans, and soon to be converted....here is where we can fawn all over the one and only SARAH MICHELLE GELLAR!

c6ZdxFIW0wDpZvXrNIv44H2wuCtXFHGyNhcPy1wb

Who is Sarah?

Sarah Michelle Prinze is an American actress, producer, and entrepreneur. After being spotted by an agent at the age of four in New York City, she made her acting debut in the made-for-television film An Invasion of Privacy (1983). Following a role in the teen drama series Swans Crossing (1992), her television breakthrough came in 1993, when she originated the role of Kendall Hart on the ABC daytime soap opera All My Children, winning the 1995 Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Younger Actress in a Drama Series.

Gellar received widespread recognition for her portrayal of Buffy Summers on the WB drama series Buffy the Vampire Slayer (1997–2003), which earned her five Teen Choice Awards, a Saturn Award, and a Golden Globe Award nomination.[4][5] Her most successful films at the box office include I Know What You Did Last Summer (1997), Scream 2 (1997), Cruel Intentions (1999), Scooby-Doo (2002), Scooby-Doo 2: Monsters Unleashed (2004), and The Grudge (2004).[6] She subsequently had leading roles in mostly independent films, such as Southland Tales (2006), Suburban Girl (2007), TMNT (2007), and Veronika Decides to Die (2009). Gellar went on to headline the short-lived CW drama thriller series Ringer (2011–2012) and the CBS comedy series The Crazy Ones (2013–2014).

In 2015, Gellar, along with Galit Laibow and Greg Fleishman, founded Foodstirs, an e-commerce startup selling baking kits,[7] and in 2017, she released her own cookbook, Stirring Up Fun with Food.

e6846ee0a6248c224151b72c9506890b-700.jpg

Notable Roles:

Katherine in Cruel Intentions

cruel-intentions-gellar.jpg?w=620&h=383&

Buffy in Buffy the Vampire Slayer

TSDBUTH_EC023.jpg

Helen in I Know What You Did Last Summer

smg_hair.gif

I never knew there was a "ACTOR" tag:bear:

OP: Sarah's been a part of my life since I was a kid

jacs vs looser

Omg YAASSSS I LOVE Sarah. I wish she was more present on TV nowadays. Didn't she have a new show coming soon before the pandemic started?

Just now, SLAG said:

I never knew there was a "ACTOR" tag:bear:

OP: Sarah's been a part of my life since I was a kid

Same, she's my favorite.

I could do without the baking now, but at least she's coming back to TV! :vegas:

Just now, jacs vs looser said:

Omg YAASSSS I LOVE Sarah. I wish she was more present on TV nowadays. Didn't she have a new show coming soon before the pandemic started?

Two!

On January 10, 2019, it was announced Gellar would appear in the limited series Sometimes I Lie, based on the best-selling book of the same name. The series is being produced by Gellar, as well as Ellen DeGeneres, in association with Warner Bros. Television. On August 22, 2019, it was reported that Gellar was attached to produce and appear in a pilot for Fox titled Other People's Houses.

I don't know how itll work now what with the whole Ellen situation though.

1 minute ago, lasagna said:

sarah michelle gellar as daphne is the reason i am a proud homer sexual today :vegas:

aa734617c5480c97b0a0147f5246e1ed.jpg

We love to see it. 

jacs vs looser
2 minutes ago, Doot said:

Two!

On January 10, 2019, it was announced Gellar would appear in the limited series Sometimes I Lie, based on the best-selling book of the same name. The series is being produced by Gellar, as well as Ellen DeGeneres, in association with Warner Bros. Television. On August 22, 2019, it was reported that Gellar was attached to produce and appear in a pilot for Fox titled Other People's Houses.

I don't know how itll work now what with the whole Ellen situation though.

Oh I didn't know about Sometimes I Lie, I honestly don't think Ellen's relationship with Warner will be too strained regardless of anything, however who knows if she'd want to take some time off from TV business altogether :ohno:

Just now, jacs vs looser said:

Oh I didn't know about Sometimes I Lie, I honestly don't think Ellen's relationship with Warner will be too strained regardless of anything, however who knows if she'd want to take some time off from TV business altogether :ohno:

SMG can't catch a damn break. :ladyhaha:

HeavyMetalLover
10 minutes ago, POPARTHD said:

I love Ringer, was so sad when it ended :noparty:

I had trouble getting into it.

Tru Calling and Dollhouse, though. :firega:

i don't remember ARTPOP

14 minutes ago, POPARTHD said:

2 minutes ago, HeavyMetalLover said:

I had trouble getting into it.

Tru Calling and Dollhouse, though. :firega:

I did enjoy Ringer, but I saw from the get-go that it wasn't a long term show, plot wise.

Crazy Ones also would have been better with some different humor styles.

Tru Calling is amazing, as is the first season of Dollhouse.

Antoni
42 minutes ago, POPARTHD said:

YAAAAS and it's like impossible to torrent.

My name isn't Timmers

Archived