đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

POLL : Chromatica 3rd Single

ApplauseftAdele

Chromatica Next Single (I removed SFA because its prob not gonna be a single and there was no more room )  

128 members have voted

1. 1. Chromatica Next Single (I removed SFA because its prob not gonna be a single and there was no more room )

• Alice
    • Free Woman
    • Fun Tonight
    • Plastic Doll
    • Sour Candy
    • Enigma
    • Replay
    • 1000 Doves
    • Babylon

Featured Posts

My heart says 911, but my brain says Babylon (remix) featuring another artist.

Spyro the Dragon

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also Alice would be the new G.U.Y. if it was picked but we ain't ready for that convo yet

UnsungLikelyAfricangroundhornbill-size_r

Spyro the Dragon

HeavyMetalLover

Free Woman would be the strongest next single. I really want a video for it as well.

i don't remember ARTPOP

2 hours ago, ApplauseftAdele said:

Also our fanbase is kinda split on this song.

Then the signals split in two-

ApplauseftAdele
3 hours ago, Doot said:

You better put SFA back! :grr:

It won’t be a single, it’s too EDM and the last 30 seconds basically confirms it wont be a single :icega: I love the song but it wont

10 minutes ago, ApplauseftAdele said:

It won’t be a single, it’s too EDM and the last 30 seconds basically confirms it wont be a single :icega: I love the song but it wont

im watching you kristen wiig GIF

HorusRa2

I think it should be Alice. People love Alice in Wonderland. There's a very easy to understand theme. It's a house song which means that it's kind of a throwback for many people, would be a song that would go over well at parties. Since the song is not that complicated, that helps it in this aspect as well. The beat is very fun. I think Gaga's vocals are a little airy on this track compared to others which is always good for pop hits. 

The only thing that may deter people is the auto-tuned bridge. I think some people would like the song up until that point. If it were a radio single it would probably get a high burn rate relatively quickly (like perfect illusion among other singles) for that reason. 

The only other reason not to release is (or to release it) is that it's unlike almost everything else out there right now. At this point in Gaga's career, I don't know what she's waiting for because now would be the time to be experimental, if any. 

SHALLOW
8 minutes ago, HorusRa2 said:

I think it should be Alice. People love Alice in Wonderland. There's a very easy to understand theme. It's a house song which means that it's kind of a throwback for many people, would be a song that would go over well at parties. Since the song is not that complicated, that helps it in this aspect as well. The beat is very fun. I think Gaga's vocals are a little airy on this track compared to others which is always good for pop hits. 

The only thing that may deter people is the auto-tuned bridge. I think some people would like the song up until that point. If it were a radio single it would probably get a high burn rate relatively quickly (like perfect illusion among other singles) for that reason. 

The only other reason not to release is (or to release it) is that it's unlike almost everything else out there right now. At this point in Gaga's career, I don't know what she's waiting for because now would be the time to be experimental, if any. 

I think Gaga needs to make a radio edit version, it’d be more GP friendly

whoresup

Alice would be my personal choice but I think in terms of success on radio etc it should be Sour Candy ... but they should do a radio mix so it starts with GaGa and then goes to Blackpink instead of them doing the first full minute 

Archived