💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

If Love Me Right was a 2019 non-album release

NFRatwell

Featured Posts

NFRatwell

source-sid-C1-E0136-A-0443-452-C-8859-E8

Graphic design is my passion :poot: But imagine she released it during spring along with Shallow (Pop Version) 

dynamite

If she released this alongside Shallow I would think girl, where do you think you're going (with this crazy idea) :neyde:

Pennywise

She should have left it unreleased :stalkga:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

NFRatwell
Just now, dynamite said:

If she released this alongside Shallow I would think girl, where do you think you're going (with this crazy idea) :neyde:

Idk, it would help push LMR and considering the pop version supposedly sounds 80s like it might fit. :poot: It’s better than what we have, nothing. :bear:

dynamite
Just now, NFRockwell said:

Idk, it would help push LMR and considering the pop version supposedly sounds 80s like it might fit. :poot: It’s better than what we have, nothing. :bear:

What happened to the Shallow pop version? I forgot about it :enigma:

imitalian

She should have released Alice as the lead in April 2019 but yall are not ready for this conversation 

NFRatwell
Just now, dynamite said:

What happened to the Shallow pop version? I forgot about it :enigma:

She said she was wondering if they would release it and then never talked about it after :messga: So basically what happens with most songs she teases :vegas:

NFRatwell
Just now, imitalian said:

She should have released Alice as the lead in April 2019 but yall are not ready for this conversation 

Considering we know Alice wasn’t even finished until this year :poot: atleast with LMR we have no idea when that was made

She said she was wondering if they would release it and then never talked about it after :messga: So basically what happens with most songs she teases :vegas:

I'm SO scared for Babylon, but considering it's already got Apple Music and Spotify links in the Shazam thingy I'm feeling a good sigh of relief :firega:

imitalian

Considering we know Alice wasn’t even finished until this year :poot: atleast with LMR we have no idea when that was made

Well in an alternate universe, lemme dream :enigma:

hieronymus

This is literally the most non-descript, forgettable song of her career, including the unreleased song she did with Elton on Gnomeo and Juliet. Why are people so hellbent on making this a single?

27monster27
3 minutes ago, imitalian said:

I have thought this for sometime. However, we have to remember the anything released as a single from March to mid-August 2019 won't hit the top of the charts. Even Rain On Me. This leaves the VMA's as the next best time for a release, but remember that the chart was VERY competitive at that time. I honestly think that around the 2019 AMA's was the best time for a release.

he/him/his

NFRatwell
6 minutes ago, Dukttapetoo said:

This is literally the most non-descript, forgettable song of her career, including the unreleased song she did with Elton on Gnomeo and Juliet. Why are people so hellbent on making this a single?

Because not everyone shares the same taste of music as you. Thanks for your input though sis

Archived