💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

If Love Me Right was a 2019 non-album release

NFRatwell

Featured Posts

7 minutes ago, Dukttapetoo said:

This is literally the most non-descript, forgettable song of her career, including the unreleased song she did with Elton on Gnomeo and Juliet. Why are people so hellbent on making this a single?

Dude, calm down, it's a song and some people love it, also we NEED Hello ft. Lady Gaga, like that's just something that would make this world a better place.

NFRatwell
Just now, ProjectJoanne said:

Dude, calm down, it's a song and some people love it, also we NEED Hello ft. Lady Gaga, like that's just something that would make this world a better place.

The fact that Hello was nominated for a Golden Globe and they still didn’t officially release it :messga:

EuphoricVibez
17 minutes ago, Dukttapetoo said:

This is literally the most non-descript, forgettable song of her career, including the unreleased song she did with Elton on Gnomeo and Juliet. Why are people so hellbent on making this a single?

Because maybe we like the song. :bear: Not everyone has the same music taste as you.

He/him/his

I honestly don’t get why songs like this appeal to a certain portion of the fan base. Such a cringe fest. 

youandi
1 minute ago, Postboy said:

I honestly don’t get why songs like this appeal to a certain portion of the fan base. Such a cringe fest. 

I honestly feel like it's far less cringey than say Plastic Doll, WDYDT, Hair, Hair Body Face, Free Woman album version

It's just a sweet easy 80s sounding song. Nothing amazing but nice without being bland 

Red Velvet

What if Love Me Right was the soundtrack to Five Foot Two?

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

34 minutes ago, youandi said:

I honestly feel like it's far less cringey than say Plastic Doll, WDYDT, Hair, Hair Body Face, Free Woman album version

It's just a sweet easy 80s sounding song. Nothing amazing but nice without being bland 

True. I must say, though, I actually kind of like Hair Body Face :flower:

They are all definitely in the same vein as all the unreleased Gaga tracks from The Fame era. Nice little bops to listen to when I needed a Gaga fix, but I’d never delude myself into believing they’re  anything more than that. 

Archived