Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Unexpected Gaga achievements

KennyRichie

Featured Posts

KennyRichie

Hey, let's create a thread about unexpected Gaga achievements. Let me start

Dope peaking at #8 on BB Hot 100 after that Youtube Award show that went viral, it even peak higher than Judas. 

1246099.jpg

Justin Drew Bieber

Stupid Love, a solo Gaga song that leaked 1 month before being released, debuting at #5. Sadly it was pulled from radio pretty early, but it spent 10 weeks on the Hot 100 and has over 170M streams on Spotify.

SeIena Gomez

Are we like forgetting this entire movie that the entire fan base predicted to flop

Sad A Star Is Born GIF by Regal

Oh and The Cure, which was a surprise drop at Coachella (which none of us saw coming) had a huge debut for a mid week release and was the start of Gagas streaming conversion 

Hurem
8 minutes ago, KennyRichie said:

Dope peaking at #8 on BB Hot 100 after that Youtube Award show that went viral

I don't think it went viral. Wasn't there some lowkey scamming behind the scenes for Dope to get so many streams that week? :smh: 

KennyRichie
1 minute ago, SeIena Gomez said:

Are we like forgetting this entire movie that the entire fan base predicted to flop

Oh and The Cure, which was a surprise drop at Coachella (which none of us saw coming) had a huge debut for a mid week release and was the start of Gagas streaming conversion 

Its massive on streaming (one of my favs) but it didn't peak very high on BB Hot 100 tho

KennyRichie
Just now, Hurem said:

I don't think it went viral. Wasn't there some lowkey scamming behind the scenes for Dope to get so many streams that week? :smh: 

For what I remember, I may be wrong, but I recall that there were two performances for that show, on with Gaga and the other one with Eminem, both had a huge amount of plays out of nowhere and endep up peaking on the BB Hot 100. lowkey scamming may be right now that I think about it.

TWICE on hatius

Gaga winning best actress for AHS was a BIG surprise regarding Kirsten Dunst in fargo had a way better performance. :reductive:

Please ignore the spelling in username. I am a Beyonce stan afterall.

Runway
25 minutes ago, SeIena Gomez said:

Liddos here were like, she should be shooting a music video for the cure not for that flop remake :billie:

EuphoricVibez
42 minutes ago, Runway said:

Liddos here were like, she should be shooting a music video for the cure not for that flop remake :billie:

But yet she ended up with an explosive hit. The liddos lost big time :lolly:

He/him/his

Archived