Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Cardi B subtly responds to Diane Warren in new interview

xoxo Craig

Featured Posts

xoxo Craig

This is a clip from a new interview, and I think we all know who she's talking about :billie:

End Racism Now

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cookie Tookie

Tbh she’s right lol. People love raunchy, sexually explicit music at the end of the day 🤷🏻‍♂️

Luke78619

She’s wearing the same thing she wore the other day, I would guess she said this before diane made comments about her 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

GagaSine
1 minute ago, Doot said:

What did she say? Working, can't listen 

Basically that people are being hypocrites when they complain about sexuality in music because it’s popular, proving that people love it. and there are female rappers that rap about ‘conscious’ woke stuff like community issues but no one is giving them streams. 

Basically sex sells, you can’t j*ck off with one hand and point fingers with the other

Is there open beef between Diane Warren and Cardi? Did they get into a Twitter fight that I missed? :popcorn:

Edit: never mind just saw the tweet. Lol 

StarstruckIllusion

Why is Diane so problematic and bitter these days? Can we just drop her? She worked on one song w Gaga, it tanked and doesn’t have cultural significance today

xoxo Craig
3 minutes ago, HausOfMark said:

At which part is she shading Diane, Im just not understanding. 

Not necessarily shading Diane, but I feel like its more of a response to what she had to say. Cardi is pointing out the hypocrisy of it all. After all Diane shaded her. What Cardi said wasn't directly aimed at Diane, but after whats been said by Diane, I'm sure we can all work out that its a subtle response to her

End Racism Now

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

Why is Diane so problematic and bitter these days? Can we just drop her? She worked on one song w Gaga, it tanked and doesn’t have cultural significance today

Two songs :selena:  Why Do You Do That? was co-written by Warren too

End Racism Now

PunkTheFunk
3 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

It gave Gaga a #1 club dance hit whether we like it or not :bear:

Archived