1. 1. Billie or RosalĂ­a

• Billie
    • RosalĂ­a

Featured Posts

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
IAmNotHere1997

RosalĂ­a because she's more likeable than Billie, better music, better artistry, better concepts, better sounds, more beautiful

RosalĂ­a has yet to actually have a hit song like Billie's Bad Guy level.

Con Altura was great and super successful but it was no Bad Guy.

alsemanche

Rosalia's El Mal Querer is one of my favourite albums ever but the songs she released after it have been nowhere near as good. Meanwhile, Billie has released a great album and all her subsequent singles are amazing, so I'll go with Billie. I feel like Rosalia had so much potential if she had stuck to the same level of quality as her album and not the okay-level of her singles. I hope her next album is on the same level as the first one. Meanwhile, I know Billie will deliver great songs in her next project. 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Luke78619

Well I’ve never heard of Rosalia so my vote is a tad biased :bear:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

FfFfFfFF

Rosalía 100%. Her album was an incredible piece of art and she consistentely releases great songs in all sorts of genres. She has a better voice and musicianship compared to Billie.

FfFfFfFF
9 minutes ago, Pipipi said:

Well are you asking which is more successful or which do we think is better artistically?

alsemanche
1 minute ago, Doot said:

Whos Rosalia? :laughga:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

TerrenceV2
15 minutes ago, Pipipi said:

So sales was the first thing that came to mind and defined who was better?

OT:

Rosalía, I adore her versatility in sounds. I was obsessed with Milionaria last summer and I don’t even speak Catalan and memorized all the lyrics. Her fashion and visuals are complete fire. Con Altura was the defining 2019 song in Spanish speaking countries around the world.

playground love - josef salvat

FfFfFfFF
4 minutes ago, Doot said:

Whos Rosalia? :laughga:

I'm afraid she is the singer that was in the center of a thread in which you commented on yesterday. :poot:

flyaway

It's like comparing Lana to Gaga...

But I prefer Rosalía, she's ambitious. She knows how to give a show and is a force of nature on stage. 

1 minute ago, FfFfFfFF said:

I'm afraid she is the singer that was in the center of a thread in which you commented on yesterday. :poot:

TIL again lol

Thanks. 

7 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Well are you asking which is more successful or which do we think is better artistically?

I like both but I was wondering about the reasoning of someone who might like one over the other. 

6 minutes ago, TerrenceV2 said:

So sales was the first thing that came to mind and defined who was better?

OT:

Rosalía, I adore her versatility in sounds. I was obsessed with Milionaria last summer and I don’t even speak Catalan and memorized all the lyrics. Her fashion and visuals are complete fire. Con Altura was the defining 2019 song in Spanish speaking countries around the world.

No. I don't think one is better than the other. That's why I asked who do you like more and why. But what I wrote was not meant to diminish Rosalía. 

Archived