Sign in to follow this  
question

Billie or Rosalia

Billie or Rosalía  

68 members have voted

  1. 1. Billie or Rosalía

    • Billie
      38
    • Rosalía
      30


gabrielflorin01

Rosalía because she's more likeable than Billie, better music, better artistry, better concepts, better sounds, more beautiful

I want your stupid love.
  • Like 7
  • YAAAS 1
  • Shook 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
10inch

Rosalía has yet to actually have a hit song like Billie's Bad Guy level.

Con Altura was great and super successful but it was no Bad Guy.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
alsemanche

Rosalia's El Mal Querer is one of my favourite albums ever but the songs she released after it have been nowhere near as good. Meanwhile, Billie has released a great album and all her subsequent singles are amazing, so I'll go with Billie. I feel like Rosalia had so much potential if she had stuck to the same level of quality as her album and not the okay-level of her singles. I hope her next album is on the same level as the first one. Meanwhile, I know Billie will deliver great songs in her next project. 

Edited by alsemanche
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Luke78619

Well I’ve never heard of Rosalia so my vote is a tad biased :bear:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote
  • Like 1
  • Shook 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
FfFfFfFF

Rosalía 100%. Her album was an incredible piece of art and she consistentely releases great songs in all sorts of genres. She has a better voice and musicianship compared to Billie.

►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
FfFfFfFF
9 minutes ago, Pipipi said:

Rosalía has yet to actually have a hit song like Billie's Bad Guy level.

Con Altura was great and super successful but it was no Bad Guy.

Well are you asking which is more successful or which do we think is better artistically?

►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
TerrenceV2
15 minutes ago, Pipipi said:

Rosalía has yet to actually have a hit song like Billie's Bad Guy level.

Con Altura was great and super successful but it was no Bad Guy.

So sales was the first thing that came to mind and defined who was better?

OT:

Rosalía, I adore her versatility in sounds. I was obsessed with Milionaria last summer and I don’t even speak Catalan and memorized all the lyrics. Her fashion and visuals are complete fire. Con Altura was the defining 2019 song in Spanish speaking countries around the world.

Edited by TerrenceV2
playground love - josef salvat
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
FfFfFfFF
4 minutes ago, Doot said:

Whos Rosalia? :laughga:

I'm afraid she is the singer that was in the center of a thread in which you commented on yesterday. :poot:

 

►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►
  • LMAO 3
  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
flyaway

It's like comparing Lana to Gaga...

But I prefer Rosalía, she's ambitious. She knows how to give a show and is a force of nature on stage. 

Edited by alicefromabove
  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Doot
1 minute ago, FfFfFfFF said:

I'm afraid she is the singer that was in the center of a thread in which you commented on yesterday. :poot:

 

TIL again lol

Thanks. 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
10inch
7 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Well are you asking which is more successful or which do we think is better artistically?

I like both but I was wondering about the reasoning of someone who might like one over the other. 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
10inch
6 minutes ago, TerrenceV2 said:

So sales was the first thing that came to mind and defined who was better?

OT:

Rosalía, I adore her versatility in sounds. I was obsessed with Milionaria last summer and I don’t even speak Catalan and memorized all the lyrics. Her fashion and visuals are complete fire. Con Altura was the defining 2019 song in Spanish speaking countries around the world.

No. I don't think one is better than the other. That's why I asked who do you like more and why. But what I wrote was not meant to diminish Rosalía. 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...