Billie or Rosalía  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Billie or Rosalía

• Billie
    • Rosalía

Featured Posts

3 hours ago, modern ecstasy said:

Why does her being more beautiful matter? :smh:

Good question actually. I guess it´s part of what some people also appreciate about their faves. Most Gaga´s fans find her beautiful and that´s ok.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sister

Billie

Rosalia is beautiful and a great dancer but Billie is a more interesting artist and already has the bops happening:tea:

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Babel

I’m gonna go with Rosalía. El Mal Querer was definitely a highlight of 2018, and her regueton singles are inescapable. 

RAMROD

I don't know Rosalia. But I see her being discriminated a lot in few forums who are filled with South American just for the fact she is Spanish Latina and not South American. And it hits home with me, as I am too, as with other mixed race and group of certain race who were born outside the country of origin are always taken as outsiders, despite the fact we shared ancestry with them. Like, even Chinese who were born abroad won't be taken being pure Chinese. One of clear reaction is when Mainland Chinese disowned Asian actors that is not from Mainland cos they don't take them as Chinese, like they did to Simu Liu, A Canadian Chinese when he was appointed as Shang Chi. That is such a problem for me.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

AshIey
54 minutes ago, Pipipi said:

Good question actually. I guess it´s part of what some people also appreciate about their faves. Most Gaga´s fans find her beautiful and that´s ok.

Of course it’s ok? :huh: I find Gaga (as well as Billie and Rosalia) beautiful too but personally that wouldn’t make me prefer one artist over another :selena: it just seems incredibly shallow and lowkey misogynistic to judge women against each other in that way. 

16 minutes ago, modern ecstasy said:

Of course it’s ok? :huh: I find Gaga (as well as Billie and Rosalia) beautiful too but personally that wouldn’t make me prefer one artist over another :selena: it just seems incredibly shallow and lowkey misogynistic to judge women against each other in that way. 

It could be like people who admire the beauty of a model because is unique and different. In theory it def sounds shallow but we are visual beings afterall. But I get your point. Both are awesome young women.

TheSlash

Billie, bc simply Spanish music is not my cup of tea at all :awkney: . Also, I relate to her songs on multiple levels :diane: 

Spoiler

'i love you' says hi :giveup: 

Ew, David!

Archived