Billie or Rosalía  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Billie or Rosalía

• Billie
    • Rosalía

Featured Posts

FfFfFfFF
11 minutes ago, Pipipi said:

I like both but I was wondering about the reasoning of someone who might like one over the other. 

Yeah, I don't think the commercial aspect should matter but in the end Billie has way more exposure in North America and partially Europe.. more people get to hear her songs and obviously she ends up with more fans. These sort of questions disproportionately favor Billie just because her name is more known. Add the Language 'barrier' to this.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, alicefromabove said:

It's like comparing Lana to Gaga...

But I prefer Rosalía, she's ambitious. She knows how to give a show and is a force of nature on stage. 

She really is a good performer.

:pawsup:

Jose P

I prefer Billie, I’m not a big fan of the flamenco pop sound of Rosalía. But they’re vastly different it all comes down to which style of music one prefers.

Florian

Rosalia just have it all : vocals, dance, fashion, stage presence, humor, intelligence.

I love Billie and listen to her but it's very "one note" when it comes to sounds and vocals. On the other hand you have Rosalia who sings in 3 languages, goes from ballads to flamenco, pop, reggaeton, urban and even experimental sounds. For that reason alone I'd choose Rosalia over Billie if I had to make a choice

AshIey
1 hour ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

Rosalía because she's more likeable than Billie, better music, better artistry, better concepts, better sounds, more beautiful

Why does her being more beautiful matter? :smh:

Runway

Rosalia because she’s fierce, can sing, can dance, has incredible fashion sense, popularized long nails :lolly: 

SissyFromSpace

how is this even a question

Rosalia >

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

Killa

Rosalia is a much more interesting artist, has a much better voice, could do a career in not just 21st century.

I dont really love her music, i actually dont like anything she releases lately. But theres def a real personality there, to me, with more depht

Billie has some like 5 songs that i really really like. In fact her whole catalog sung by rosalia would sound better. 

I prefer billie. But yeah very different artists

Archived