Featured Posts

alsemanche

I really don't like that song so no

Soft, soothing, and succulent

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
dynamite

I like it but I wouldn't want it as a single, the echoey production and the chaotically sung chorus makes me not want to listen to it often 

Rifek
4 minutes ago, JakubM316 said:

Right, and now it's only on Japanese Deluxe Edition:triggered:

And it peaked at #7 on Hot 100 :nooo:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

NFRatwell
36 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

I'm not saying anything about the merits of the song. But let's be real for 2 minutes... She didn't make it a bonus track if she thought it had any chance of becoming a single at some point. Don't act like you're not getting what I'm saying.

I think her artistic vision is a lot more prominent with this record than you think :poot: It’s obvious she kept LMR off mainly because it doesn’t fit sonically, similar to how the bonus tracks on Born This Way give the album a different sound. There’s nothing really lyrically or melodically in LMR that is “inferior” to other songs on the album like 1000 Doves or Free Woman Lol. 

VasilisVas
1 hour ago, Blown Away said:

I would love it, but not as a fall single. It's more an early spring single for me.

I actually think it would be amazing as an autumn single. The song sounds so low key and relaxing. It gives me an autumn vibe. Something more mellow to go along with the crisper weather and shorter days. 

elijahfan
12 minutes ago, NFRockwell said:

I think her artistic vision is a lot more prominent with this record than you think :poot: It’s obvious she kept LMR off mainly because it doesn’t fit sonically, similar to how the bonus tracks on Born This Way give the album a different sound. There’s nothing really lyrically or melodically in LMR that is “inferior” to other songs on the album like 1000 Doves or Free Woman Lol. 

Are you reading what I'm saying? Where have I said LMR was inferior? I'm merely saying that the song being a bonus track, it most definitely means they've never had any intention of making it a single at some point. I'm literally not saying anything about the song's quality.

NFRatwell
34 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

Are you reading what I'm saying? Where have I said LMR was inferior? I'm merely saying that the song being a bonus track, it most definitely means they've never had any intention of making it a single at some point. I'm literally not saying anything about the song's quality.

Plenty of singles have been released as bonus tracks so no, I don’t get what you mean. :bear: Anyway I still think the song would be great as a single, imagine a music video with 1000 Doves too :diane:

Linus Gaga

I don't remember how it sounds like :billie:

let me go and listen right now

Hit me a message and say hi !

LORD GAGA

Yes please, with a 70’s/80s styled music video, similar aesthetic to the weekend’s after hours but lighter hearted 

1 hour ago, SeIena Gomez said:

Promo single with lyric video and maybe cute performance video yes

actual single no fank u fanks

Not even the ACTUAL singles can get this :bear:

Archived