Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Rosalía talks possible Cardi B collaboration

FfFfFfFF

Featured Posts

FfFfFfFF

During a recent magazine interview, Rosalía talked about a possible collaboration with Cardi B. She says she loves and admires her.

Background: Rosalía was one of the celebs that did a cameo appearance in Cardi B latest video.

Numerous singers from Spain and all around the world talked about wanting collabs with her over these past few months, including: KhalidLittle Mix's Jade Thirlwall, Anitta, Bad Gyal, Omar. Other speculated collabs with more or less credible evidence are those with French Montana, Dua Lipa, Demi Lovato and Christina Aguilera.

Aditionally, there is a Billie Eilish collaboration that will seemingly be getting released soon.

elijahfan

I can't wait for her to drop a new album. I'm curious to see how fame is going to affect her body of work, and low-key hope it's not just gonna be a disconnected playlist of her recent solo singles (tho they were great).

FfFfFfFF
12 minutes ago, NFRockwell said:

Remember when people speculated she’d (Cardi B) be on LG6 :poot:

I want Rosalía on LG7/ a standalone duet of the two of them.

tenor.gif

Andreu
1 minute ago, NAMURO said:

Bad Gyal and Rosalia collab in catalan :pray:

The collapse of the century i need this too :cryga: the labels arent gonna let them but maybe they can do two songs,one in spanish and the other one in catalan

COOOK

Isn’t she like, twice a week, talking about new possible collaborations?

It’s time we see something solid girl... something

• 4 weeks later...

Archived