💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Britney charged over $1million for Conservatorship fees last year

Gimme More

Featured Posts

HausOfMark

They are charging HER for something SHE shouldnt be part of. Smart. REAL smart.

Makes me so sick. 

-Mark

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, Doot said:

This is ridiculous. She's not only being forced into it but being forced to pay for it as well? :saladga:

Imagine being forced into jail and still having to pay for it. 

FrederickSpears

What they are doing her is just terrible, and all for $$$. Pure greed. Her father I think is angry that she never took care of him like she did Lynne (she bought Lynne a huge estate and paid her bills before the c-ship) and she had a bad relationship with her father. It's like he's trying to get back at his own daughter for that. Disgusting rat needs to go down and he will.

FrederickSpears

We all need to continue to fight for her until she is free, this is pure corruption and it has been going on way too damn long! She deserves freedom and basic human rights.

Gimme More

I am disgusted at seeing her allowance :saladga: 

She is also paying for either her mom or dad's house in Louisiana

I thought you guys might be interested seeing the above :saladga:

@Ryusei @PoetsTryinWrite@HausOfAntonio @Cookie Tookie @Suuus @Regina George @COOOK @Adrenaliner @Pipipi @Faysalaaa@dynamite @HausOfMark @frederiickx @Eido @Daylight Jokers @KanyeWest @EuphoricVibez @TottoLand @Gracious Gaga @Doot @Curunir @weed @Jase

#JusticeForBritney ♡

1 minute ago, Gimme More said:

@HausOfAntonio @Cookie Tookie @Suuus @Regina George @COOOK @HausOfMark @frederiickx @Eido @Daylight Jokers @KanyeWest @EuphoricVibez @TottoLand @Gracious Gaga @Doot @Curunir @weed @Jase

That makes me sick. 

Regina George
1 minute ago, Gimme More said:

@HausOfAntonio @Cookie Tookie @Suuus @Regina George @COOOK @HausOfMark @frederiickx @Eido @Daylight Jokers @KanyeWest @EuphoricVibez @TottoLand @Gracious Gaga @Doot @Curunir @weed @Jase

OMFG I AM SHOCKED 

Daylight Jokers
2 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

Wtaf. How is this even legal??:saladga:

EuphoricVibez
2 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

What the...? Why are they even getting away with that?

He/him/his

HausOfMark
3 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

Oh I saw this and just became so upset for her. It makes me so sick and sad. 

There is a small part of me that wishes this wasnt true and there is more to this than we dont know and she really is ill and they are acutally doing good for her but I cant. Makes me SOOO sick and sad. 

-Mark

COOOK
5 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

The fact that these documents are now out in the eye of the public could play in her favor for her case.

This is the financial version of his father stealing her basic human rights...

8 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

@HausOfAntonio @Cookie Tookie @Suuus @Regina George @COOOK @Adrenaliner @Pipipi @Faysalaaa@dynamite @HausOfMark @frederiickx @Eido @Daylight Jokers @KanyeWest @EuphoricVibez @TottoLand @Gracious Gaga @Doot @Curunir @weed @Jase

It's just incredibly awful to be a witness to such an atrocity. People around her who love her and actually care for her must be so disgusted by the legal system in the USA and how it pretends to "protect" her but it seems obvious the huge advantage they're taking of her.

Archived