💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Predict the Next Chromatica Video (Poll)

Stephen

Which will be the next video?  

107 members have voted

1. 1. Which will be the next video?

Featured Posts

Pop Music

Free Woman 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

SeIena Gomez

Free Woman 

and that’s on Gaga being the first woman to. Congratulations Lady Gaga!

fail the office GIF

Luke78619

At this point it’s either FW or Babylon

im betting FW, seeing as that was in the codes of her website before album release, highly rumoured to become a single, and seemed to be finished before the Babylon video 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Anderson123

I'm pretty sure it's gonna be either Free Woman or Babylon but I'm voting for Sine From Above so I can get buried with dignity. :whitney:

Reality

Can someone explain to me why FW's been getting so much attention lately? Blade said a MV is coming, but to my knowledge, he never mentioned anything about FW. Why do we think it's that and not something else?

🖤👹

Animal Claws
3 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

Can someone explain to me why FW's been getting so much attention lately? Blade said a MV is coming, but to my knowledge, he never mentioned anything about FW. Why do we think it's that and not something else?

The song was added on Tik Tok last week, and there's a remix rumored to be released soon (Honey Dijon)

Where is LG7
4 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

people want to see things they actually don't..

Excuse Me Reaction GIF by Mashable

The Z
24 minutes ago, Luke78619 said:

At this point it’s either FW or Babylon

im betting FW, seeing as that was in the codes of her website before album release, highly rumoured to become a single, and seemed to be finished before the Babylon video 

That's actually the opposite apparently. Babylon has been finished for over 6 months but they didn't have the time to shoot the whole video for FW, but they thought there was enough footage to make a whole video.

I'd take this with a grain of salt though. Can someone confirm/debunk this? I think it came from Blue Candy or something like that

But my bet is on FW

Archived