šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Predict the Next Chromatica Video (Poll)

Stephen

Which will be the next video?  

107 members have voted

1. 1. Which will be the next video?

Featured Posts

27 minutes ago, ice bear said:

i thought we had confirmed it was sine tho?Ā 

Behind the scenes video with it as material yes, official no

Reality
32 minutes ago, Animal Claws said:

The song was added on Tik Tok last week, and there's a remix rumored to be released soon (Honey Dijon)

I knew that it was added on Tik Tok last week, but I didn't think that was enough to make it seem like it was going to be the third single :sweat:Ā Is the rumor about the remix the same as the one we had a couple of weeks ago before the new ROM remixes came out?Ā 

šŸƒšŸ–¤šŸ‘¹

Animal Claws
14 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

I knew that it was added on Tik Tok last week, but I didn't think that was enough to make it seem like it was going to be the third single :sweat:Ā Is the rumor about the remix the same as the one we had a couple of weeks ago before the new ROM remixes came out?Ā 

But the only songs on Tik ToK are SL, ROM, SC (Promo) and FW... This is a sign of something.

The remix rumor is the same but i don't know why they would release a remix for an album track. It has to mean something.

Luke78619
40 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

That's actually the opposite apparently. Babylon has been finished for over 6 months but they didn't have the time to shoot the whole video for FW, but they thought there was enough footage to make a whole video.

I'd take this with a grain of salt though. Can someone confirm/debunk this? I think it came from Blue Candy or something like that

Ā 

But my bet is on FW

OH WAIT thatā€™s right I remember now

well thatā€™s completely throw my theory out the pissing window, now idk what to expect :smh:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Reality
1 minute ago, Animal Claws said:

But the only songs on Tik ToK are SL, ROM, SC (Promo) and FW... This is a sign of something.

The remix rumor is the same but i don't know why they would release a remix for an album track. It has to mean something.

Ā I mean, it's very possible that it does in fact mean something, but I'm still a little bit skeptical. Babylon also has quite a bit on it too so I think it could easily be either FW or Babylon.

šŸƒšŸ–¤šŸ‘¹

9 minutes ago, Animal Claws said:

Babylon also has the Early Version coming out soon too soĀ :nooo:

Maybe they're both coming outĀ :firega:

Poltergeist

Praying for it to be Sine or Babylon, and not Free WomanĀ :pray:

I've been getting messages from my deep waters

Jonathanholland
1 hour ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

That's actually the opposite apparently. Babylon has been finished for over 6 months but they didn't have the time to shoot the whole video for FW, but they thought there was enough footage to make a whole video.

I'd take this with a grain of salt though. Can someone confirm/debunk this? I think it came from Blue Candy or something like that

Ā 

But my bet is on FW

@Brie CandyĀ said that Gaga shot 2 more video's for Babylon and FW,Ā but according to Admin she's a fraud and no insider at all

Spoiler

She has been right about some things in the past, but only time will tell if anything she said is true

Ā 

Before there was love, there was silence

Animal Claws
1 hour ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

Ā 

But my bet is on FW

This info came from Oxygen and Brie Candy (ATRL and GGD insiders respectively)

Archived