💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Diane Warren wishing Whitney and being mean

Werk

Featured Posts

Prostitute Barbie

Imagine the look on her face if WAP was made for a movie and won the Oscar :ladyhaha: 

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gracious Gaga

This is a little tone deaf. Wish Whitney a happy birthday and don’t use her talent in vain like this, putting down other artists 

♥ Kindness Police.

The Z
1 minute ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

When you're talking about huge legendary vocalists like Whitney, talent IS a necessity

You can't talk about a vocalist who can't sing:air: What I was saying is that an amazing voice isn't always needed to be a talented artist

Head Empty

She's not saying that being naked is bad. She's saying that it sucks that some "musicians" only get attention because they're naked. Which I agree with :ohwell:

I don't think she has a problem with it as long as you also have the talent to back it up.

Daylight Jokers
27 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

I wish male singers did it too, I want Maluma to whip his **** out in his next video thanks :huntyga:

Ha WAP (Wet Ass P**is) is coming.

elijahfan
14 minutes ago, Eido said:

What his happening to her, this is embarrassing 

She's always been a bit embarrassing :laughga: I love her.

NewYorkGirl

A woman can’t be a ~real~ singer just because she feels free owning her sexuality in her own music video? She automatically only gets naked for attention? And who cares if a woman likes attention anyway? There’s nothing wrong with that. Terrible take. She should just shut the **** up at this point, she’s embarrassing. 

My. Lawyer. Liked. That.

FfFfFfFF

There are tasteful and artistic ways in which singers can use nudity in music or videos. However, as it has been already said she seems to be talking about non-talented people using their body for attention and to sell. And she is right about that..

Lord Temptation

Homegurl didn’t even mention any artists in a negative way, but hey if your fave’s shoe fits :reductive: :ohwell:

HeavyMetalLover

So, I misread and thought this was Elizabeth Warren for a minute. :toofunny: I'm tired.

Also...slut-shaming isn't cool.

i don't remember ARTPOP

ShayCristoforo

I get it, but using that Whitney opportunity to speak on WAP is just in poor taste. 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

NewYorkGirl

Some of y’all are as embarrassingly ignorant as she is. Sheesh. 

A lot of y’all love to degrade women any chance you get, not surprising seeing some of these replies. 

My. Lawyer. Liked. That.

Archived