Better Single

Anveeroy

Better Single   

48 members have voted

1. 1. Choose one

Featured Posts

Aglaya

Imagine Gaga in the interviews.

"This album I wrote about my father's sister, Joanne, who died of lupus at the age of 19... Here's Dancing In Circles, the first single out of this new project, it talks about masturbating":bear:

I always thought this song was kinda random for Joanne and I still can't believe she even decided to release it :sweat:

could mean anything

Blown Away

I don't know, I don't think both would've made a lot of noise on radio but I'd go with Dancin' In Circles

They shipped it, but it got shipped back

SeIena Gomez
15 minutes ago, Aglaya said:

Imagine Gaga in the interviews.

"This album I wrote about my father's sister, Joanne, who died of lupus at the age of 19... Here's Dancing In Circles, the first single out of this new project, it talks about masturbating":bear:

I always thought this song was kinda random for Joanne and I still can't believe she even decided to release it :sweat:

It makes perfect sense. Think of it like Chromatica and dancing through the pain, except your dancin in circles. That’s how she deals with her trauma 

SeIena Gomez

DIC/PI should have been double lead singles. Would have a perfect joint music video 

Cody James
40 minutes ago, PartySick said:

A-Yo is similar to MANiCURE and in 2013, some critic called MANiCURE "the new Poker Face", so obviously A-Yo would make the better single :gayhat:

Dancin' in Circles is a bop but imagine a masturbation song being a single

S&M says hieeeee!

Archived