đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Harry: #1 on the Hot 100!/Billie: #6 debut

Werk

Featured Posts

MelbHawker
3 minutes ago, JRCF29 said:

Is it an "organic hit" or was there any truth to those posts about fake gofundme accounts being used to purchase the song. If so BB should disqualify!

Those accounts are false. The songs been slowly climbing up the charts for months.. has nothing to do with any fake accounts. 

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bionic

This STINKS of payola! This is why Billboard isn't taken seriously. #cancelbillboard

buy bionic

whoresup

Great news! Finally some good news in the charts! He’s worked hard and made a great album and he deserves it :golfclap: and I am always happy to see a number one that is not rap/trap etc related :excited:

Teletubby
7 minutes ago, PatrickMonster said:

no, he released physical copies of the single to boost the sales. they were available only for a limited time, so possibly all his fans rushed to buy them.

669b72178d803c0d0672b0c42fd24f75b8fc02f358fe9a22d84328eae4897959ccaa48dbddefba73

He used last chance before Billboard new chart rules:bon:
From Aug. 7, any physical album or single sold with a digital download will not be counted as a digital sale and will only be counted as a physical sale upon shipment to the customer.

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Hades

I bet those bitching prefer those garbage trap songs that chart non-stop. :awkney:

Wasn't someone posting about some charity to help clean up some area in the world that raised millions just so the person running it could spend it on Watermelon Sugar? :triggered:

Blown Away

I'm happily shocked at how good the song did, considering it was a promo single that became an official radio single months after the release of the album. It's had a lot of push this week, but regardless of that it did great anyway. Let's hope Gaga can squeeze out a post album hit too with Free Woman/Alice/Sour Candy. 

They shipped it, but it got shipped back

21 minutes ago, Werk said:

From Em1794 on ATRL:

"And the gofundme thing was a distasteful joke. The link never even went live. It was done by two people who aren’t even fans of Harry (they’re fans of the band and there’s a clear divide in the fanbase with fans of Harry only absolutely despising fans of 1D). They were dragged through the mud for 24 hours and forced to deactivate their accounts."

2 minutes ago, ProjectJoanne said:

Wasn't someone posting about some charity to help clean up some area in the world that raised millions just so the person running it could spend it on Watermelon Sugar? :triggered:

^Read above

TheArcher

Congrats to Harry. 

It's weird how a british artist is more successful in the USA than his own country. 

Don't hate me guys but I think this song is overrated.

Troye Sivan serves similar pop songs but Troye's are better.

Just my opinion I think Harry has other great awesome songs that deserved it.

Stephen

Omg I didnt think it was gonna climb that high! So deserved. This is one of my favorite songs of the year :) 

Archived