💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

The “Babylon” Leak

DC

Featured Posts

FentyGa
35 minutes ago, ProjectJoanne said:

First of all, when can Gaga ever make this kind of music without people saying she’s pandering to someone? It’s just great “feel” good music, why can’t the rest of the world enjoy it too? :vegas:

30 minutes ago, EuphoricVibez said:

Exactly this! She just made it for other people to enjoy, not to pander to anyone. :firega:

oh she definitely can, but it’s all in the execution. the final version is great, but just from the short snippet, it sounded like bad music white twitter f**s would want

ofc it didnt end up that way, just sounded like it in the snippet

EuphoricVibez
3 minutes ago, FentyGa said:

oh she definitely can, but it’s all in the execution. the final version is great, but just from the short snippet, it sounded like bad music white twitter f**s would want

ofc it didnt end up that way, just sounded like it in the snippet

Well, I grew up listening to that kind of music, so my nostalgia was kicking in big time, and I instantly wanted to hear it. Good thing we're getting it soon :vegas:

He/him/his

10 minutes ago, spamuelbtanner said:

In my opinion, this is the best fanmade mix we've gotten. I think this is the closest to the early version/HL mix. 

To me this one is, they even got the guitar and eveyrthing!

Prostitute Barbie

The first thing I thought of was Fame by David Bowie and I’ve been obsessed with the Haus Labs version ever since :lolly: I pray every day and night that we get it soon 

Butters Stotch
13 minutes ago, ProjectJoanne said:

To me this one is, they even got the guitar and eveyrthing!

Definitely the best one I've heard. Just wow :giveup:

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

Archived