Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga Non-singles you’ve heard on the radio?

Better Day

Featured Posts

Prostitute Barbie

On 95.7 the vibe (Kansas City station) I used to hear the baseline from The Fame during one of their segments 

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ARTPOPe

One german radio station used to play Scheiße every now and then between 2011-2012. I was honestly kinda shook.

Another local radio station played the entire Born This Way album on the days of the Born This Way Ball dates. My mother texted me every time they played one, yet they never played her fav, lol.

Ahh, the BTW era... good times. :diane:

And ever since ASIB came out, ARUTW has been played up and down kinda everywhere.

Stream The Love Invention

IllusionLover

Well basically in 2016 a local radio station had this monthly thing where every weekend during every hour they would make a special playing songs of the latest album releases so in October they played tracks from The Weeknds's Starboy album and in November they played Joanne songs including:

Million Reasons, Perfect Illusion, Joanne, Hey Girl, Come to Mama, Dancing in Circles and I think either Sinner's Prayer or Angel Down I can't remember if there were others, they didn't played all the tracks but every hour of every weekend they would play one of those, they even had those pre-recorded voice-overs (I can't remember what they're called) with the host of the station talking over a mix of the instrumentals of the songs.

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

ilovecheckers

My local radio station played all of Born This Way on it’s release date. Imagine if they did that with Chromatica :cryga:

pop a 911

Hair at Claires

Eh, Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say) [Random Soul Synthetic Remix] at Hollister

Monster on the local radio in 2010

i’m not real, i’m theatre

Lucas
7 hours ago, xoxo Craig said:

Always Remember Us This Way + I'll Never Love Again were both singles :selena:

Screenshot-20200811-010720-Chrome.jpg

Hm I wasn't sure, why are people saying ASIB era was wasted because only Shallow was a single? :confused:

I'm pretty sure Americano because I recognized the chorus before I even became a fan of Gaga:yennefer:

I'm probably wrong

Archived