💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga Non-singles you’ve heard on the radio?

Better Day

Featured Posts

Where is LG7

Boys Boys Boys...

the good old days, I could remember locals eating it up during her TF Era :whitney:

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Where is LG7
1 hour ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Fashion (2009 version), Venus, Beautiful Dirty Rich, John Wayne, Government Hooker, Pefect Illusion, The Lady is a Trump etc.

donald trump GIF

When I was in Italy last summer I heard Always Remember Us This Way several times! And also I heard The Queen once at an ice skating rink but I don’t think it was the radio 

Mister G

I think many moons ago when I lived in Northern NJ, I want to say Z100 played the Mark Taylor Remix of Yoü And I. Once I moved and Q102 became our local station, I want to say I heard G.U.Y. once and then the Christina Aquilera version of DWUW. I remember some people claiming in 2011 that KIIS in LA played Scheisse and Heavy Metal Lover on the radio.

Massive Monster

Not exactly radio but still worthy:

Once I was in an airport and I heard Electric Chapel play in a restaurant 

Same things happened in another airport with Fashion Of His Love being played in a shop 

A hot straight chef (who cooked food for employees) was playing Heavy Metal Lover in the office kitchen once

As you can imagine I was in a total state of shock and I completely blanked out

I almost proposed to him and undressed myself on the spot instead of giving him my food order :cryga:

Kind regards

stevana229

Diamond Heart plays at Applebees A LOT. It must be on their playlist or something because I've heard it multiple times in there at different locations 

Hyperballad

I didn’t hear it on the radio, but I remember being 9 and hearing Electric Chapel at the carnival and just getting my life next to the pizza shop :nooo:

sillynate

I don’t think I’ve heard non singles on the radio but one of my local stations played the heck out of Applause, DWUW, PI, MR, TC, Shallow, SL and RoM. Counting on them for SC

Lucas

I heard Americano at the supermarket in France in like 2013/2014
And during ASIB I heard Always Remember Us This Way alllllll the time on french radio, I don't know if it was sent to radios or not

xoxo Craig
4 minutes ago, Lucas said:

I heard Americano at the supermarket in France in like 2013/2014
And during ASIB I heard Always Remember Us This Way alllllll the time on french radio, I don't know if it was sent to radios or not

Always Remember Us This Way + I'll Never Love Again were both singles :selena:

Screenshot-20200811-010720-Chrome.jpg

End Racism Now

xoxo Craig
Just now, dollardays said:

None but I heard Stache at a store :triggered:

With Gaga's vocals? :bear:  

End Racism Now

Archived