Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga's bravery

flyaway

Featured Posts

flyaway

We're very lucky, and I truly believe we stan a very rare artist. Someone who's been able to go through so much pain and still deliver amazing things throughout her career. And this is only the moment we know about those things. Can you believe all the chaos that was going through her mind before coming clean with her issues? And yet she turned all that chaos into magic. 

With this I just wanted to remind you what it takes for someone who suffers from PTSD, has fibromyalgia and takes antipsychotics to stay on board. Many others would have retired already. But this lady decided to keep giving us some amazing music and some important life lessons. That we should appreciate. 

So yeah, just a thought. And a reminder of how brilliant is the artist you stan. 

Bonkers

Very nice post.

I will add, however, that I'm glad she wasn't brave enough to release another jazz album before Chromatica.  :ladyhaha:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

MysteryMan

She is one of my biggest sources of inspiration. Love that woman :heart:

RainingOnMe

I get emotional when I think about what she means to me.... 11 years in my life and still the smartest, sweetest, and most talented. Love her so much. 

Absolutely.

I was thinking the other day that things could have gone a VERY different way after she broke her hip and the mess in the early ARTPOP era. With her history of addiction issues and her (untreated at the time) mental health issues, it took a very very strong person to not only stay on track but continue to thrive and succeed. How many celebs have we seen just spiral out :ohno: With everything that was going on that path was right there, and she avoided it

I'm really so proud of her :bradley:

My Name Isnt Alice
9 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

Very nice post.

I will add, however, that I'm glad she wasn't brave enough to release another jazz album before Chromatica.  :ladyhaha:

I mean did she really want a jazz album? Are there interviews?

Roronoa

She could quit music tomorrow to take care of herself and raise a family and I would still support her decision. That’s how much l love and respect her. She has done more than enough for me to last a lifetime. 

Yep. Only a fan of the lady for just over a year, but her courage and commitment could not be more obvious. Be unafraid of failure, we all know the drill, that's how to get the most out of yourself and your life, but not many are gutsy enough to commit 100% all the time. With her, it seems to be routine. Even to become Gaga in the first place must have taken a lot of courage.

Away from her commitment to her own artistry, how much did they raise for the Global Citizen concert and who made that happen ?

Fibromyalgia and ptsd ? Just hurdles to be jumped.

SeIena Gomez
25 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

Very nice post.

Could y’all stop complaining about the jazz albums because if she released one this Friday we all know it would go no.1 and only add another versatile iconic album to her discography

1 hour ago, MysteryMan said:

She is one of my biggest sources of inspiration. Love that woman :heart:

She's gotten me through some extremely tough times.

AshIey

This is such an amazing post and it’s nice to see fans admire her bravery. :heart: I think she is an incredibly strong person to persevere after what she’s been through, her strength is inspiring. Nothing irritates me more than seeing ‘fans’ call her weak, because she’s anything but.

KillerMonster

She must be protected at all cost, just like she has protected us. :heart:

Don’t play with me, it just hurts me.

Archived