💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Free Woman is not Single-Worthy

GAGASEXUAL

Featured Posts

GAGASEXUAL

I hate negative threads especially if it's about Gaga and her art but even though I love Free Woman, it is the WORST song on Chromatica besides 1000 Doves. I don't think it will be as successful as previous singles. This album is full of potential hits but Free Woman is not one of them imo. I didn't make this thread to spread negativity but to understand the hype behind it. Can someone explain why do you think Free Woman should be a single? (Again, I love Free Woman but not as much as the rest of the album)

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HorusRa2

Well in terms of relatability and radio consumption, it's probably the song with the easiest to translate theme to radio. That said, there's really nothing remarkable about it that would make it perform well on the radio and after the exceptional rain on me, it would just bomb as badly as GUY. 

yes and

Nothing will work from the album, even if it's Alice or 911. Even though SC with a music video can easily overstream SL and ROM :emma:

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

Prostitute Barbie

They’re probably assuming GP will like it because it’s not one of the “weird” songs. I don’t see it being that successful tbh 

Pennywise

Well, you are entitled to your wrong opinion :vegas:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

GAGASEXUAL
1 minute ago, Sour Candy said:

Nothing will work from the album, even if it Alice or 911. Even though SC with a music video will easily overstream SL and ROM :koons:

Stop making the same comment on every thread. THIS ALBUM IS A MASTERPIECE.

Kao Intouch

From the interview, I think that Gaga really loves this track and imo, it's not like other songs on the ablum is a guaranteed smash so at this point we're lucky to have 3rd single :toofunny:

Alvaro Moreno Ullrich

Free Woman is the typical song that gaga herself loves, but nobody else does. like A-YO. 

yes and
Just now, GAGASEXUAL said:

Stop making the same comment on every thread. THIS ALBUM IS A MASTERPIECE.

It's not the same, I've specified this one :ladyhaha:

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

Animal Claws

It can be the worst song to you, but it's very GP-friendly and radio can eat it up. It's the safest choice for the next single

I don't think any song can work as a single at this point 

Even though it's my least favorite song from the album, the song could work for the GP 

Instead of Babylon and Sour Candy, GP will not eat those anytime soon lol

And the rest of songs are not that "safe" for radio but it's not like radio is gonna play FW anyway :poot:

They didn't play ROM and it had Ariana :messga:

툭 êčŒëłŽë©Ž ì–Žêč€ì—†ìŽ ì†ŒëŠŹì§ˆëŸŹì™€

1 minute ago, Alvaro Moreno Ullrich said:

Free Woman is the typical song that gaga herself loves, but nobody else does. like A-YO. 

I love A-YO too :vegas:

@BorisIsHere tasteful siblings :trollga:

툭 êčŒëłŽë©Ž ì–Žêč€ì—†ìŽ ì†ŒëŠŹì§ˆëŸŹì™€

Genuine Guy 09

None of the album tracks can be singles. They would all bomb. You can promote an album without doing that. The only 1 that will work as a single in Asia and possibly some European countries is Sour Candy. They can still push ROM if they wanted 

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

Reality
7 minutes ago, Alvaro Moreno Ullrich said:

Ummmm....A-YO’s a great song :triggered: 

đŸƒđŸ–€đŸ‘č

Archived