Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Free Woman is not Single-Worthy

GAGASEXUAL

Featured Posts

24 minutes ago, Postboy said:

911, on the other hand, have been the talk of the entire fan base. Give the fans what they want for once. 

I’m gonna say it until everyone hears. 911 would NEVER work as a single.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
joannesrats
6 minutes ago, BadGurlMadge said:

Y’all think a radio wouldn’t play Free Woman but that 911 or Replay would go #1 on the radio charts, sometimes i have this big question to you, do y’all realize the GP doesn’t like robot and hectic songs?:awkney:

I think Replay would do well only because it’s easy to sing along to and it has good energy to it. It’s still a better choice than FW

NewUsername

Look at all of you music experts on here and being so sure nothing more of Chromatica will work, y'all are so negative, ffs.

Jonathanholland

FW would be fine as a single promoting the album. ROM was a big hit in European countries like the UK and NL so I can see it doing well in those markets. 

SFA, Babylon and Alice also deserve some cool conceptual videos

Before there was love, there was silence

Kitana

free woman is just boring. there is something as being too save. its just grey and bland, no one will care

You will learn respect!

MessyTop
2 minutes ago, Kitana said:

free woman is just boring. there is something as being too save. its just grey and bland, no one will care

Boring? Excuse me? FW is a bop!!!

CHROMATICON
1 hour ago, rasclautmangos said:

Easy for locals to digest music = basic/bland sounding music to ME. I'm not sure if that's what the GP wants from Gaga, none of her biggest hits with the GP have been bland/basic or the most easily digestible song on her album. 

Pure pop music seems to be a hard sell in general right now. I think she'd have to release a song that sounds different/more exciting for it to attract attention and do decently.

Thing is no one cares what you or fans want. It sounds harsh but when it comes to choosing singles labels choose what they think could succeed, not what fans think has the best quality, and to be honest half of the album is pretty safe and friendly EDM music. 

CHROMATICON
3 minutes ago, Kitana said:

Free Woman is one of the most fun and dance-y songs tho, it does have a 2015 generic sound but it's not bad. :crossed:

latina twilight

I don't care at all if a single is succesful with the GP or not, I only want visuals and live performances to enjoy by myself with my LM friends.

make up lol GIF by Lifetime

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

PartySick
2 hours ago, Alvaro Moreno Ullrich said:

Free Woman is the typical song that gaga herself loves, but nobody else does. like A-YO. 

Omg.

#JusticeForVenus #JusticeForAYo #JusticeForFreeWoman

🖤

Blown Away

I think the opposite. Free Woman might not be the most innovative song on Chromatica, but it's easily among the most radio friendly. I could see it being the next single, as it is among the better options. It won't be a top 10 hit though, top 40 at best. Depending on how far radio wants to push it.

They shipped it, but it got shipped back

Alvaro Moreno Ullrich
38 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Omg.

#JusticeForVenus #JusticeForAYo #JusticeForFreeWoman

Venus❤ since DWUW replaced her as a single, I hate ARTPOP and everything about that era :9

PartySick
3 minutes ago, Alvaro Moreno Ullrich said:

Venus❤ since DWUW replaced her as a single, I hate ARTPOP and everything about that era :9

Imagine if Gaga would be allowed to stick to her plans :vegas:

We'd have a psychotic Applause VMA's performance followed by Venus as a single with a bat themed video or whatever they had going on.

🖤

Archived