šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Free Woman is not Single-Worthy

GAGASEXUAL

Featured Posts

If she released the demo as a single, Iā€™d be there for it. Both are good, however, to me,Ā the album version has a more mature, calm soundĀ whereas the demo is fierce and defiant. I think the latter soundĀ is more fitting for the song.Ā 

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AndrewGr
1 hour ago, Alvaro Moreno Ullrich said:

Free Woman is the typical song that gaga herself loves, but nobody else does. like A-YO.Ā 

I'm crying cause that couldn't be more accurate. Aura teas šŸ˜‚

Agreed. Free Woman was propped up with high profile playlist upon album release and it still didnā€™t do that well.Ā 
Ā 

Alice and 911, on the other hand, have been the talk of the entire fan base. Give the fans what they want for once.Ā 
Ā 

Theyā€™re always snubbing fan favorites for mediocre songs. ScheiƟe, HML, Venus, DIC...

OR they throw fans a bone and then completely go MIA. Itā€™s the same story every album cycle since BTW.Ā 

Letā€™s be honest, thereā€™s no real hits left for this album. Songs are good but Ariana brought the streaming and radiosĀ appeal to rain on me. Gaga needs to focus on selling the album at this point, not pushing a single.Ā 

Signature loadingā€¦ šŸ‘¹šŸ–¤

I think its a perfect 3rd single. Free Woman or Alice will be the best choice, the Babylon or 1000 Doves for the fourth and final single.

Honestly, who cares. She has plenty of money and a die hard fan base who will consume anything she presents. She needs to stop giving a damn about radio success and reaching the masses. Aiming for commercial success is sucking all joy from her life. She needs to make art for the sake of making it.Ā 

DoremonLove

I can't believe so mamy ppl think FW isnt single worthy:enigma:Ā thats one of the most single worthy song from album. Also i read some ppl mention how more singles shuld be realsed from the album even if they are not super hit. Tht will only help get more streams for the album. I completely agree with that .Ā 

For myself as a fan i really will take a video for any song. Im just here to enjoy it:sara:

How can anoyone not love gaga

nodandsmile

not my favorite either but I think by far it's the most gp-friendly song on there along with "Fun Tonight", if that one can't work I really don't anything else working

for example gp's basic *ss would definitely let "Babylon" flop, tho I think it's great

personally tho, don't care which song becomes a single, I just want her to continue the era and give it a proper ending!

can we stop complaining, deciding what is single worthy and whatā€™s not?Ā 
Ā 

as much as we have been starving for promo can we all together enjoy it ( the third single if theĀ rumors are true, whatever song mightĀ Ā be )Ā and stream CHROMATICA šŸ™ŒšŸ™Œ

joannesrats

It isnā€™t a song that the GP would like and its production and lyricism is basic. Itā€™s in my bottom 3 for chromatica and the only three songs that should be singles now are Replay, SFA, and Babylon.Ā 

Also, 1000 Doves isnā€™t the worst track - that honor goes to Sour Candy

2 hours ago, GAGASEXUAL said:

I hate negative threads especially if it's about Gaga and her art but even though I love Free Woman, it is the WORST song on Chromatica besides 1000 Doves. I don't think it will be as successful as previous singles. This album is full of potential hits but Free Woman is not one of them imo. I didn't make this thread to spread negativity but to understand the hype behind it. Can someone explain why do you think Free Woman should be a single? (Again, I love Free Woman but not as much as the rest of the album)

Yā€™all think a radio wouldnā€™t play Free Woman but that 911 or Replay would go #1 on the radio charts, sometimes i have this big question to you, do yā€™all realize the GP doesnā€™t like robot and hectic songs?:awkney:

2 hours ago, Enzo said:

Ā 

I don't think any song can work as a single at this point

Ā 

Well Iā€™m seeing Babylon getting viral and successful. Thatā€™s it, Alice could pull a nice top 5 hit too since it was one of a very few album tracks that charted, and Free Woman could be successful in terms of popularities, since it also charted in some countries. People who think any other song would to good are delusional

Archived