GAGASEXUAL

Featured Posts

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MessyTop
19 minutes ago, Noir said:

The OP is a MESS. :toofunny:

- Free Woman and Sour Candy are the two most radio friendly songs left on the album and let's be honest, she's already used the "hit" of the album with ROM, so why not try and push more GP friendly songs? 

- She's already shot a video for it "apparently", aswell as Babylon. Her health is paramount and as much as I'd love content everyday, I'm also aware for her to shoot a video right now or the near future could be drastically damaging for her health, so why not take advantage of the video shot pre-covid.

- Alice, 911 and Replay are all incredible songs. In fact they're my top three from Chromatica but if you think FW would flop on radio, these wouldn't even get G.U.Y. treatment unfortunately. I think they should get visuals later down the line, but more likely to smash than FW... I don't think. 

- It's an empowering song, but by no means is it a bad song. Now if it flops... in all honestly it's not that much of a big deal. She's got two top 5 hits including a number 1 (something people said she'd never get after Shallow). So even if it's just a top 40 hit, cool. I'm sure there's more down the pipeline. 

This!!!!! 1000 times 

Ladle Ghoulash
23 hours ago, eeaarrllaalloo said:

the way Alice is the Scheisse
and Free Woman is the Bad Kid/The Queen

Don’t you DARE slander The Queen like that 

Animal Claws
2 minutes ago, Roxanne said:

based on what? :triggered:

Based on sound, lyrics and message. It's a upbeat and catchy song.

monstertoronto

Free Woman is the most radio friendly song on the album. It’s catchy, straightforward, poppy, and has an empowering message. It’s perfect for the GP 

Archived