💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

What it Babylon’s MV is just dancing (like SL)?

not a french fry

Featured Posts

Reality

Well both ROM and SL are just dancing videos, yet obviously one of them is much more well received. I’d want Babylon to be more like ROM. There were better location changes (something that I believe really hurt SL’s video), more outfit changes, more interesting visuals, etc.

If there is a MV coming, to be quite honest, I wouldn’t expect anything more or anything less than a dancing video. It would be in line with the other videos for this era and the message of the album of “dancing the pain away.” I just hope that there are more visually interesting and engaging things than SL. SL’s video was good, but it wasn’t great.

🃏🖤👹

Vergil

The way it wouldn’t be a problem if it were Laureann’s choreography :bradley:

MJHolland
50 minutes ago, not a french fry said:

I had a TERRIBLE dream last night that GGD melted down because the Babylon mv was released and it was exactly like stupid love. No storyline, no major costume changes, no intro/outro, JUST richy’s choreo:bradley:

what if that’s actually what happens:messga:

please reassure me that everything is gonna be ok:cryga:

The stupid love music video had all of those things so cringe :awkney:

Babel

This song is so good that even if the music video is just Gaga voguing the entire thing it would be iconic.  

MaryJaneHolland
2 minutes ago, Babel said:

This song is so good that even if the music video is just Gaga voguing the entire thing it would be iconic.  

The legendarism if she got some of the Pose actresses for the Babylon video

tumblr_inline_o3m5d0ok4Y1rhh02a_500.gif5F0MMVlxKhmuRStmKpDHj1cNy_MCk5FSPd_iOVx1

not a french fry
16 minutes ago, SeIena Gomez said:

unpopular opinion but SL music video is much better than ROM

Agreed. She bussed her entire team out to the middle of nowhere to film in a desert, but ROM was literally green screen backgrounds, no props or anything 

social experiment gone wrong

JANNNNEEEEEEEE

No idea i think ill Dm Gaga on Twitter instead as she follows me not that she EVER replies cus she gets thousands of messages all mine lol lol if only lol

EuphoricVibez

I had a dream about the Babylon music video too, and it was amazing. It had futuristic jungle sets, The Last Supper inspired scenes, a new alter ego called ALICE, a city in Chromatica called Babylon where Gaga was voguing, and dancing on top of the Tower of Babel, and neon post-apocalyptic scenes. It ended up being an iconic video in the end :ally:

He/him/his

SeIena Gomez
56 minutes ago, not a french fry said:

Agreed. She bussed her entire team out to the middle of nowhere to film in a desert, but ROM was literally green screen backgrounds, no props or anything 

The rain suit was pretty cool but yeah other than that ROM was pretty basic. I honestly think Stupid Love or even Perfect Illusion were more expensive 

(PI had a whole ass set built in the middle of the desert)

Archived